KAI Square is looking for a remote and full-time Lead DevOps Engineer.
- Automate and build up scalable systems/environment using the latest technologies (e.g. Kubernetes).
- Automate security hardening in testing, deployment and production setup based on industrial best practices.
- Setup and maintain CI/CD, automated testing, development and delivery environments.
- Writing scripts/programs for service monitoring and health check of systems.
- Day-to-day monitoring, backup, deployment, and maintenance of systems.
- Mentoring juniors on setup, deployment, and maintenance.
- Troubleshoot issues on systems.
- Provide operating guidance, training and troubleshooting documents to internal and external parties.
- Provide technical insights into the design and implementation of solutions.
- Automate and maintain orchestration of cloud platforms in software-defined data centers.
- Fine tuning of overall system performance and managing large clusters of servers.
Good To Have
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or equivalent technical Degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 3 years in software development industry or server infrastructure setup.
- Experience with at least two of the following Virtualisation Technology/Platforms: VMware, Xen, KVM, OpenStack, Cloud Stack, Azure Stack.
- Experience with cloud orchestration, configuration management, and auto-scaling techniques.
- Thorough knowledge of networking, routers, switches, and WiFi setup.
- Good knowledge of storage technologies, such as NAS, SAN, SDS.
- Experience with automation tools such as Salt/Chef/Puppet/Ansible.
- Experience with load balancing setup for TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS, routings.
- Knowledge of IT security standards, for instance from CIS or IM8.
- Experience in IT security policy management and enforcing IT security.
- Knowledge of computer hardware components and ability to restore faulty servers to working condition.
- Experience in coding or scripting languages such as bash, Windows batch, Perl, Python, etc.
- Ability to install, use and configure various Linux Operating Systems, such as Redhat, Ubuntu.
- Experience in system installation planning, execution, routine maintenance activity, and scheduling.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems, and solve abstract issues during system administration.
- Experience in the documentation for manuals, guides, troubleshooting, and system design.
- Able to speak Chinese.
- Ability to install, use, configure and manage various Windows Operating Systems, such as Windows Server 2016, is a plus.
- Experience with Cisco or similar networking is a plus.
- Experience with Kubernetes is a plus.
- Experience with usage and deployment of containers such as Dockers.
- Familiar with software development tools such as Rancher, Artifactory, Gitlab.
- Knowledge of ElasticSearch, Splunk and Kibana.
- Experience with NoSQL Databases such as MongoDB and in tuning them.
- Experience in infra architecture design with respect to systems, servers, networking, storage, power consumption, rack space.
What Is Awesome About This Job
- Private Health Insurance.
- Work From Home.
- Training & Development.
- Performance Bonus.
- Allowance for phone bill and others.
- We are revolutionizing how the world analyzes and interpret sensory data. Come, join us to work on one of the most advanced technologies of our time. Build products which will be used by millions around the world. Experience the joy of watching people, use the products made by you, in their everyday life.
Interested applicants are invited to send your updated resume. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.About KAI Square
It all began in 2006 in a computer lab run by a group of computer science and engineering students taking on ad-hoc jobs from a variety of clients but the fledging company soon found its feet in the video surveillance industry.Today, KAI Square has grown to a 50-men team and is a leading multi-award-winning Video Analytics provider in Southeast Asia. Our growing clientele across various industries such as transportation, telecommunications, healthcare, education, security, logistics, and banking attest to our reputation for building better solutions for the world.Our flagship cloud-based video analytics product, Video Analytics as-a-Service (VAaaS) helps businesses, especially the retail industry, monitor their brick and mortar stores using computer vision algorithm. Our product provides real-time business intelligence reports that help users better understand their customer segments and purchasing behavior to improve their footfall-to-sales conversion rate and revenue.WHY JOIN US?KAI Square is well regarded as the next generation high-end technology provider to telecommunication companies, as well as system integrators. Adopting this proven business model and expertise which have been the key driving force behind the company's strong growth, KAI Square has a growing clientele that comprises of fleet operators, police force and business in the healthcare, security and logistics sector.Leveraging on its success in the local market, KAI Square sets to venture into more overseas markets. KAI Square currently has overseas offices in Beijing, Suzhou, and Taipei.With our expansion, there are bound to be many career opportunities for you!