We are inviting a remote Lead DevOps Engineer with 5+ years of software development and IT operations experience and Big Data expertise to join our team.
The customer is the world's largest health and beauty retail group that operates over 15,700 retail stores worldwide, running the gamut from health & beauty, luxury perfumeries & cosmetics, food, electronics, and fine wine.
Please note that even though you are applying for this position, you may be offered other projects to join within EPAM Anywhere.
We accept CVs only in English.
- Managing technical task assignments and helps project managers in project governance
- Taking responsibility for more critical or complex DevOps activities
- 5+ years of DevOps experience
- Excellent understanding Big Data concepts and problematics
- Good understanding of cloud technologies and IaaS/SaaS/PaaS paradigms
- Experience in building and maintaining production systems on cloud-based PaaS or SaaS platforms
- Good knowledge of Linux OS, experience in Linux administration
- Good knowledge of Ansible
- Ability to write Groovy pipelines in Jenkins
- Experience with Azure HDInsight service
- Know-how and/or hand-on experience with Big Data stack (Hadoop, Spark, etc.)
- Good knowledge of Kubernetes, Helm and containerization
- Excellent understanding of continuous integration concepts and practices
- Good experience in developing continuous integration toolchain with Jenkins
- Experience with infrastructure automation tools
- Understanding of software security problematics in an enterprise environment and hands-on experience on firewalls, IPS, WAF, and additional security layers
- Excellent communication skills both in verbal and written form
- Fluent English language skills (both verbal and written)
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Work on enterprise-level projects on a long-term basis
- Full-time remote work
- Unlimited access to learning resources (EPAM training courses, English classes, Internal Library)
- Community of 38,000+ industry's top professionals
This is a remote position and we welcome applications from anywhere in Viet Nam