Lead Full Stack .Net Developer
- Remote work arrangement
- Mid-shift work schedule
- Permanent Job opportunity
Send your resume to [email protected] and expect a call for an immediate phone screen.
We are looking for a Lead Full-Stack .Net Developer with 5 - 8 years relevant experience to contribute to the development of next-generation cloud-based solutions for the global insurance industry.
The successful candidate will work in a lead developer role with a fast-paced agile cross-functional team which is responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment for leading Insurtech companies across the globe.
You should have previous experience at leading a team of .Net developers to bring projects to a successful conclusion in collaborative fashion within a SCRUM-based agile DevOps environment, and should demonstrate a passion for delivering secure quality software in collaboration with other people within
As a Full Stack lead Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end technologies, with specific focus on the Microsoft .Net stack, as well as other development frameworks and third-party libraries.
- You will be work with local and remote colleagues in a multi-disciplinary team to
- Assist in planning and designing of work programs for the development team as part of SCRUM.
- Work with customer teams to understand requirements and contribute to the identification of appropriate solution to those problems.
- Work with development teams to solve problems and deliver software solutions.
- Design and build client-side and server-side architecture.
- Deliver quality software to meet agreed specifications.
- Test software to ensure accuracy and quality.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software.
- Build features and applications with responsive design.
- Write technical documentation.
- Provide clear and concise daily progress updates to other team members.
- We are looking for a lead developer with 5+ years experience. Ideally you would be familiar with Agile methodologies, such as SCRUM and cloud-based DevOps
- Proven experience as a Full Stack web-based Developer in a project-team environment
- Experience developing responsive web-based solutions in an Agile cloud-based environment
- Experience of Microsoft .Net full stack development technologies
- Experience of C#, MS Azure, DevOps, SQL Server, MVC, .Net Framework / .Net Core
- Experience with database development and design, particularly MS SQL Server
- Experience with web servers (particularly IIS)
- Experience in UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills, as well as attention to detail
- Degree in Computer Science, or relevant field