- Prelay of mooring lines
- Mooring system consist of drag anchor (10te MK6), chain, pennant and surface buoy.
- Vessel mob/demob: Singapore
- Personnel mob/demob: Singapore
- Tentative data for Mobilization: 1st week of March
- Expected project Duration: ~7days
- Will ensure toolbox has been properly inventoried prior to departure.
- Will verify all equipment has been loaded and properly sea-fastened.
- Will inspect all lifting slings, shackles and work wires prior to use.
- Will log all serial numbers of the equipment installed
- Will be responsible for ensuring that all mooring operations are conducted in a safe manner with due regard to safe working practices and the practices of good seamanship.
- Will communicate with the Project Engineer and Marine Superintendent about crew status and safety during operations.
- Will be present when connection and disconnections are made.
- Will conduct a Toolbox Talk (TBT) prior to the beginning of each working shift and prior to each major phase of operations.
- Experience with mooring installation and familiar with handling mooring equipment (anchor, chain, wire, connectors)
- Experience working on AHTS deck and familiar with Deck equipment (Tugger, capstan, etc)
- Singaporean & Singapore PR preferred due to Covid Travel Restriction
- Good command of the English language, both written and spoken
- Excellent computer literacy.
- Motivation and pro-activeness
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
Please give us around 2 weeks to get back to you. We regret that due to high volume of applications we receive, only successful candidates will be contacted.