TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve, by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued, belonging and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength because it enables us to view things from different vantage points and every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way. But don’t take our word for it, check out some of the diversity and women in leadership awards on TTECjobs.com.
What It Means to Be in Customer Strategy Services (CSS) at TeleTech
The strategy services division at TeleTech understands the need to operationalize transformation and strategy and that success for a client is tied to measurable results – not just a PPT slideshow. CSS is a full cycle, solution providing, delivery focused, get down and dirty approach to solving our client’s most pressing customer challenges. Our client companies come to us because they have unique business problems and they are looking for a true partner solution.
The brands that lead in customer engagement all have a commitment to culture that goes far below the surface. Each of these organizations has a systematic approach to training, rewarding and continuously reinforcing their focus on the customer that permeates everything they do. The Learning and Performance practice brings together its customer-centric methodology with innovative learning and organizational techniques to provide clients with the strategy, curriculum, training, coaching, social collaboration, knowledge management and technology needed to build a company that consistently delights the customer – and the employee – while delivering value to the enterprise. We partner with our clients to bring people, process and technology together to turn one-off tactics into an operational program embedded with long-term strategies and goals.
The Project Manager supports customer engagements within TeleTech’s our Learning and Performance practice. Our Project Manager will be responsible for all project management functions from content and collaboration perspective associated with Client Launches/Client Ramp-up activities and associated deliverables. You will partner with clients regarding training resources/processes and will serve as liaison with our clients, ensuring communication related to project milestones, soliciting contribution from matrix resources and collaborating with other stakeholders/resources as needed to effectively drive projects to successful outcomes.
Maintaining High Standards
We are looking for a Project Manager to embrace our integrated set of Custom Development, Learning and Performance launch team capabilities and provide project management support for the delivery of transformative learning solutions to our clients.
What The Role Really Does…
What We're Looking For…
- Client Interaction – Serve as primary liaison, proactively identifying risks and identifying solutions to challenges related to the delivery of solutions. Partner with external clients and internal product owners to position learning and knowledge management related solutions. Builds strong relationships with stakeholders within TeleTech and with client partners. Prepare and present recommendations and plans to client decision makers.
- Project Planning – Working with client partner, corporate and local learning & performance teams on project plans. Partnering with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that set goals and timelines can be met. Works with key stakeholders to analyze all needs, and follows through for successful management and implementation of programs and initiatives.
- Key stakeholders include sales and operations executives, client sales partners, Learning & Development groups, and client decision makers.
- Project Oversight – Work cross-functionality within TeleTech and with external vendors to solicit support necessary to ensure project success.
- Financial Oversight – Plan and manage financials and budged expenses, (includes but is not limited to completion of purchase orders, tracking of employee hours, and approving financial reimbursement requests).
- Project Follow Up/Control - Ensures compliance with learning and performance processes/systems executed during launch/ramp; aides in compiling and distributing requested data.
- Design resourcing –Working with the client project manager to assign resources to design work including analysis, timeline, ramp plan, and the creation of the curriculum schedule. Additionally, design and implement strategy to optimize learning and knowledge in support of meeting and exceeding operational and internal goals and metrics.
- Manage Custom Development launch resources including hiring, on boarding, training, coaching, development, compliance, and resource allocation.
- Reporting and Metrics - Develop weekly reporting on all programs assigned and complete workflow trackers. Create, build and distribute custom analytics and reports based on goals and metrics. Report on successes and lessons learned from Custom Development learning and performance launches.
- Standardization – Assures alignment with TeleTech’s and client processes, tools, and templates.
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders to validate solutions align with business needs and expectations.
- TRUST, Passion, Integrity. Those are just some of the attributes valued at TeleTech. Of course, there are some other requirements too. These include:
- Prefer 3-5 years experience in operations and/or learning fields
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- Ability to create client-centric solutions
- Track record in personal history of interacting with operational and sales leadership at senior level
- Practical application of social media activity and knowledge management technologies and practices
- Ability to design solutions incorporating a variety of learning products
- Proven competence and experience in managing complex projects with multiple stakeholder, across multiple regions and multiple cultural environments
- Ability to work with virtual groups
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentation development and proposal writing skills
- Strong problem solving, solution and strategic thinking
- People management abilities
- Project management experience
PH-National Capital-Mandaluyong, Metro ManilaJob
PH-Calabarzon-Cainta, PH-Central Luzon-Pampanga, PH-National Capital-Quezon City, Metro Manila, PH-Central Visayas-Dumaguete, PH-Calabarzon-Lipa, PH-Western Visayas-Bacolod, PH-Western Visayas-Iloilo, PH-National Capital-Pasay City, Metro Manila, PH-Calabarzon-Santa Rosa, PH-Central Visayas-Cebu City