This is a remote position.
Grow your career with one of Australia's Largest Training Resources Providers!
- Be part of a dynamic and successful team!
- Enjoy the convenience of Australian hours – No night shift and weekend work!
- Work from the comfort of your own home!
The Learning Content Writer will undertake research and work closely with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to develop learning resources across a wide range of disciplines including but not limited to Business Services, Community Services, Financial Services, Early Childhood Care.
Full training will be provided with ongoing support and coaching for the successful candidate(s).
- Ensuring the learning resources’ coverage meets the necessary criteria.
- Cross-checking texts to make sure it’s free from plagiarism and everything is properly attributed.
- Ensuring relevance of content to its workplace and industry context.
- Checking for adherence to audience expectations (in terms of British vs. American English usage, formatting, and subject matter).
- Adhering to our style guide to properly format and layout documents.
- Working closely with the Development Team towards set goals and objectives within project plans and timeframes.
Requirements Candidate Must Possess
- Adept research and writing skills across wide range of disciplines
- Decent typing speed
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Experienced with Microsoft Office (focus on Word/Excel)
- Decent internet connection speed and latency
- Equipment redundancy
Benefits What's In It For You?
- 6:30 AM - 3:30 PM working hours
- Work from the comfort of your home
- Fast career growth and development with our internal promotion
- Loyalty incentives up to Php 10,000 salary increase
- Php100,000 medical coverage of 2 dependents
- Island or overseas retreats
Don't miss this chance to be part of a fun and professional team! APPLY NOW!