Learning & Development Lead
Who we are:
Woflow is a technology startup, creating products and solutions to support the high-growth on-demand economy. Our product is the world’s first Merchant Data Platform allowing our customers to automate data such as images and product information for their merchant operations.
Our customers include food delivery companies, online ordering platforms and eCommerce marketplaces. We provide the infrastructure to help these companies scale and grow.
We are a small but strong team, steadfastly committed to big results. We bring people onboard who add measurable value to the way we operate, as we look to keep the team mighty but nimble.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for a Learning & Development Lead to join our fully-remote workforce and become a key part of Woflow’s global data delivery efforts. A Learning and Development Lead needs various soft skills, industry knowledge and technical abilities to ensure support is provided to Woflow.
What will you do:
The Learning & Development Lead performs a variety of workforce development activities and tasks to support Woflow’s daily operations. Their duties and responsibilities may include, but not limited to, the following:
- Conduct learning needs analysis using new and existing methods, systems, tools, data (both performance and internal/external quality data), and feedback from pod leaders.
- Design and development of learning content and materials that are responsive to the current requirements of the workforce.
- Facilitate learning workshops (both on demand and strategically planned).
- Evaluate the impact of learning initiatives by consistently measuring the organization’s performance and productivity.
- Regularly engage with key stakeholders for each line of business to understand trends and challenges, ensuring that learning and development strategies are both responsive and bespoke to the needs of the company.
What must you have:
- Effective communication, including speaking, writing and active listening in English and/or any secondary language
- Ability to analyze and evaluate effectiveness and impact of learning interventions
- Highly adept with design and development tools used in creation of learning collaterals such as Google Workspace (Formerly G Suite) Suite and Canva
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills
- Above-average interpersonal skills to build strong relationships with key stakeholders
- At least 1 year experience as a trainer or similar role in a business process outsourcing, high-growth startup or similar environment
- At least a university graduate of psychology, human resource development or any equivalent programs