Our mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so that you and the rest of the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. In our first decade, Kraken has risen to become one of the largest, most successful and respected crypto exchanges on the planet.
We are changing the way the world thinks about finance and our range of successful products are playing a critical role in the mainstream adoption of crypto assets. We continue to trail-blaze into new territory with the introduction of Kraken Bank, providing a more seamless integration between crypto and the traditional financial system. This makes us the first crypto company (ever) to be awarded a U.S. state banking charter.
Our diverse group of 2,400+ Krakenites are distributed all over the world as part of our 'remote first' culture, united by a shared passion for delighting customers, upholding crypto values and achieving our meaningful mission. We attract people who push themselves to improve, are radically transparent and think differently in order to unlock their potential.
Crypto is a rapidly evolving industry and we’re just getting started. We’re growing fast and you're invited to join the revolution!
About The Role
At Kraken we are building out our world class learning experience for our Krakenites (workers of Kraken) company-wide. Our learning team requires creative people who aren’t afraid to cast aside established ways of doing things to create entirely new, delightful experiences for our internal learning community. Throughout the history of civilization, there have been a handful of moments that changed the course of how we think about wealth and equality. The discovery of gold, the creation of paper money, mortgages, ATMs. We’re at the next of those moments right now, and there is no more exciting place to invest your creativity than directly at this intersection of technology and adventure.
We are looking for a motivated, detail-oriented team player with a passion for structure and communication that enables our learning team to deliver meaningful curriculum.
We’re looking for a well-rounded project manager to use innovative approaches in developing world class learning experiences and performance support tools to all Krakenites. The LPPM will work closely with one of many teams, from ideation to implementation, Identifying; pain points, business needs, awareness levels, competency, and timeline. LPPM will work in partnership with various Leadership teams, communicating progress, call outs, requesting sign offs, and outlining roadmaps. You will be responsible for managing all of a single department’s related learning projects in project management tools such as jera, which will capture all relevant details to the projects under your care, and maintain a fluid communication flow with all interested parties.
What You'll Do
- Manage and prioritize all learning initiatives for or enterprise a single team
- Scope projects and support with team building
- Establish, communicate action plans, target dates for deliverables and ensure smooth running of project timelines
- Maintain a robust documentation of project work and learning assets
- Continually identify learning opportunities within your assigned team to improve operational excellence
- Collaborate closely across team leads throughout the team and learning
- Support Learning and your team’s leadership to ensure that we create best-in-class learning curriculum
- Detailed management of task boards to ensure projects are clearly briefed, staffed and communicated
What We Look For
- An expert at project management and supporting creative teams delivering multifaceted learning projects ideally working in successful startups, and/or well known global brands
- The desire to work collaboratively and play an active role in creative projects
- Experience in taking projects from conception to briefing all the way through to delivery
- A strong understanding of the creative process and experience across projects large and small
- Excellent communication and storytelling skills with the ability to share learning rationale and creative intent
- A confident, thoughtful and enthusiastic team player
- Great working knowledge of project management tools such as kanban boards and project tickets
Nice to have
- Working knowledge or direct experience with cryptocurrencies
- Experience working in the team’s development and or learning
- Remote working experience
Location Tagging: #EU #US #CANADA #APAC
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique and diverse experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives, regardless of their background.
As an equal opportunity employer we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.
Check out all our open roles at https://www.kraken.com/careers .
Stay in the know
Follow us on Twitter
Catch up on our blog
Follow us on LinkedIn