De Heus Myanmar is rapidly growth in feed market and actively running in the Myanmar market. Currently, De Heus Myanmar does not have a dedicated Legal Department yet. However, due to the increasing level of complexity and growth of our business we have dedicated to open an exclusive position focused on the legal aspects of our business and will advise the BOD on all legal matters related to the activities of De Heus Myanmar.
The Legal Officer mainly focus to generate the business development of De Heus Myanmar and make sure to emphasis legislation on our organization activities.
Tasks and Responsible
- Present facts, orally and writing, to the organization, to suppliers and customers, government and other agencies and argue on behalf of the organization.
- Establish good relationship and liaise with key persons in government.
- Communicate with commercial contractual parties, government representatives, external legal counsel and colleagues from Regional and Global Legal Department.
- Evaluating and reviewing the safety of the legal documents and contracts before release of ensure safety and minimize the risk.
- Conduct research and analysis of the organization's legal issue.
Candidate need to have at least a Bachelor of Laws degree.
At least 5 years experience practicing corporate law in Myanmar.
- Excellent use of Myanmar and English language use in MS Office.
- Sharp eyes for legal impact of different business activities, both in short and long term
- Ability to deal with government authorities
- Fluent in English
- Ability to draft legal contracts
- Entrepreneurial spirit, commercial sense to support the business
- Analytical skills and logical reasoning
- Team spirit
- Risk awareness