Lennor Metier is hiring for a Licensed Chemist to join a leading services company with shared service operations in the Philippines.
What To Expect From The Role
- Responsible for correct sample handling, labeling, registration, and test sample retention/storage
- Follows the Fuel Marking Procedures when preparing reagents and solutions.
- Creates and updates reports based on the results of the analyses
- Provide a timely report as well as a breakdown of the equipment utilized for analysis.
- Protects the privacy of test processes and test results/certificates
- Operates, maintains, and validates that analytical equipment is appropriately calibrated
- Ensures that all Group and national policies are followed, including but not limited to the Quality Management System
- As part of the Fuel Marking Procedures, you'll be in charge of completing analysis or qualitative detection
- Performs gasoline labeling as needed or required
- Reviews and acknowledges orders in a timely manner
- Conducts analysis in compliance with the Fuel Marking Procedures and the QMS & Safety Policies outlined in the Safety Manual
- Adhering to the highest ethical standards, as outlined in the company's Code of Integrity
- Performs additional related duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor to fulfill the goals of the appropriate section or for personal or professional training, education, or development
- Adheres to the policies and objectives of QHSEE (Quality, Health and Safety, Environment, and Energy)
What You’ll Need
- A Licensed Chemist or Registered Chemical Technician/ Laboratory Technician
- No previous marking experience is required. Training will be given on joining
- Willing to be assigned on the following area: Makati, Subic, and Cebu
- Experience in a global company is a plus
- Good English communication
Location: Makati City, Philippines
Setup: Work From home until further notice
Shift: Shifting Schedule
If you are passionate about this job, we’d love to hear from you!
Lennor is a talent partner for some of the most desired companies and next-generation enterprises looking to fill top talent across creative, digital, engineering, and technology domains. We look forward to helping you land your next career opportunity and achieving your goals!