Novelship is seeking an early to mid career Lifecycle Marketing Manager to join our marketing team.
In this role, you will be responsible for all aspects of Novelship’s retention marketing efforts, including analysing, optimising, and implementing solutions to boost our retention-focused efforts. Suitable candidates will possess an analytical mind and have worked in a similar position in the past or currently.
Your primary objective will be to increase user-retention metrics utilising your insights and strategies.
- Define and lead our multi-channel lifecycle marketing strategy.
- Analyse and identify valuable user-retention opportunities.
- Own our direct messaging channels including email, push notification, and text messages.
- Own and optimise our loyalty points system.
- Own and optimise our user referral system.
- Create, organise, and implement user-retention marketing strategies.
- Set, report on, and maintain our user-retention focused objectives and key results.
- Report user-retention metrics to company stakeholders internally and externally.
- Work closely within the commercial team to determine opportunities for user retention.
- 3+ years of marketing experience, preferably using retention-focused channels and tools.
- Relevant experience in creating and scaling end-to-end omnichannel programs (email, push, SMS) across customer lifecycle stages.
- Experience using customer relationship management tools to engage and retain users on B2C or C2C platforms.
- Extremely detail-oriented and organised, able to manage multiple projects to meet deadlines.
- English fluency.
- Fluency in a language other than English.
We are Novelship, Asia-Pacific’s leading online marketplace for buying and selling authentic sneakers, apparel, and collectibles. On our platform, you’ll find the latest and greatest from the world’s most exclusive brands including Air Jordan, adidas Yeezy, Supreme, and more!. If you’re a sneakerhead yourself, streetwear fashionista, or just looking to learn more about the culture, let us know in your cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you!