Lennor Metier is hiring for a LIMS Global Trainer to join a leading services company with shared service operations in the Philippines.
What To Expect From The Role
Training and Support
- Plans, designs, and implements the LIMS global training package and delivers the training program in a standard or customized format based on organizational needs, including but not limited to: (1) user-friendly navigation through LIMS menus, (2) detailed explanation and demonstration of functions and laboratory processes and principles behind such functions, and (3) produce clear training materials based on user type (end users, super users, laboratory managers, business managers, IT support, support teams, deployment teams, and global LIMS teams)
- Leads the analysis of training needs and communicates them to stakeholders
- Plans and organizes training events, as well as the appropriate paperwork (e.g., training plans, datasheets, evaluation reports)
- Examines LIMS trainers' recommended training plans
- Works with the business and LIMS teams to ensure that new LIMS functions, enhancements, and fixes are included in the relevant training, training materials, and training documentation
- Maintains a forum, supplementary training, new feature training, and announcements to keep the LIMS community up to date on new capabilities, additions, and corrections
- Assists in the resolution of issues brought to the attention of the application support group or the global LIMS teams
- Ensures that all users, regardless of skill level, are continually upskilled in the use of LIMS through classroom or web-based training
- Assists in the global rollout of LIMS by providing training (instructor-led training done electronically or on-site) and training materials tailored to the trainees' unique needs (customized according to the roles, business process, laboratory workflow process, types of samples, tests, best practice, and global standards)
- Provides project stakeholders with technical skills to facilitate the effective deployment of LIMS initiatives
- Examines training-related paperwork that has been drafted or updated
- Works with the business and LIMS teams to ensure that all LIMS features are documented from the user's perspective
- Maintains user/training documentation related to LIMS capabilities by creating, updating, and maintaining it (e.g., training presentations, training videos, user manuals, user guides)
- Instructs and mentors new LIMS training personnel.
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree
- Thorough knowledge of laboratory methods and methodologies (i.e., GLP) as well as laboratory accreditation requirements (ISO 17025)
- Prior familiarity with a LIMS system would be beneficial
- Business sector experience would be an advantage but not required
Location: Makati City, Philippines
Setup: Work From home until further notice
Shift: Mid shift Schedule
Salary: up to 80k
If you are passionate about this job, we’d love to hear from you!
Lennor is a talent partner for some of the most desired companies and next-generation enterprises looking to fill top talent across creative, digital, engineering, and technology domains. We look forward to helping you land your next career opportunity and achieving your goals!