We are looking for someone to be the voice of the Live Commerce team in Myanmar through which the aim is to transform the way of online shopping by allowing brands, marketplace sellers, and influencers to create a variety of content to provide more value to our customers and build trust with them, increase engagement on the platform, improving our seller experience and drive an uplift in our sales.
Key responsibilities include:
- Build, lead and foster the live commerce team and scale its operations;
- Make innovative contribution to live commerce strategy, business models, product development roadmap by ensuring product market fit and fully understanding user demands via interviews, research studies etc.
- Work with local leaders and regional team to develop and dynamically maintain OKR, translate it both into specific business indicators, targets and execution plans
- Lead the development of livestream content strategy, forming partnerships with local agencies and influencers, negotiating contracts and cooperating with content partners
- Build and execute strong sales & marketing strategy to drive adoption of Live Commerce within Daraz seller communities (brands, marketplace sellers, cross border sellers) as well as growth of onboarded sellers (engagement, sales)
- Build, nurture and grow live commerce KOL segments and develop strategies to integrate KOL and sellers
- Build and execute strategies to drive adoption, engagement and sales of Live Commerce by Daraz users by working closely with cross-functional teams: Traffic Ops, marketing and strategy & planning department
- Maintain livestream P&L
- Develop process documentation, operating procedures, and best practices that help the team to scale and grow
- Bachelor’s degree in Business from a top tier university;
- 4+ years of experience in marketing, social media, strategy or management consultancy intensive role – a background in tech startups or advertising agencies is preferred;
- Creative and entrepreneurial mindset, results-oriented;
- Strong problem-solving, communication and analytical skills
- Self-starter: you have a bias towards action and are able to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment;
- Problem solver: you have a talent for synthesizing complex projects, can independently translate high-level goals into actionable plans, and enjoy implementing processes;
- Fast learner: you can ramp from being familiar to being an expert in a matter of days;
- Entrepreneurial: you crave responsibility and want to shape the vision and direction of the company. You’re comfortable owning a P&L;
- Owner: you’re always looking for opportunities to better your work product and own the outcome – both the good and the bad;
- Relationship-builder: You can influence and motivate people without authority, at all levels across a variety of job functions;
- Explorer: You have the ability to keep abreast of content and consumer trends and advancements in technology.
An amazing opportunity to learn from colleagues across Asia, in more developed markets