Local Area Manager
Scandinavian Savings & Loans Trust
Thailand | Remote
Base Salary: $800 - $1,000/Month
Commission: $50,000 to $300,000/Per Year
Scandinavian Savings & Loans Trust (SSLT) is a regulated direct capital markets private lender providing comprehensive securities financing solutions, retail loans, and bespoke financial products for the elite. We leverage the financial resources, global presence, and intellectual capital to drive our clients’ securities lending programs forward while maintaining a strong focus on risk management, product innovation, operational excellence, and global processing capabilities. We service a client base in the USA, Canada, Latin America, Hong Kong, Singapore, South Korea, Australia, Europe, and Taiwan with employees located throughout the world.
● Funds: Bond funds, Flexible Income Funds, Enhanced Money Market Funds, Absolute Return Funds
● Financing: Asset Backed Securities, Real Estate Rentals, Real Estate Debt Financing, Direct Lending, Infrastructure Financing, ESG Financing
● Savings: Personal Savings
Through our vast product offerings, SSLT provides our clients sustainable and transparent financing solutions. Our securities lending division focuses on funding publicly traded companies, working closely with founders in providing liquidity solutions at industry-leading rates. It is our mission to become the preferred domestic and international choice of Ultra High Net Worth consumers interested in micro, small, and medium-scale loans and financial solutions.
As our company continues to grow expeditiously, we are seeking to hire an outstanding Local Area Manager with extensive experience in the securities and equities and/or hiring markets. This individual would have the flexibility to work remotely, set their own schedule and hire employees in Thailand.
What You Will Achieve
● Managing, posting and communicating role requirements for open positions
● You will craft accurate and detailed job descriptions to attract the best candidates
● You will set expectations for the interview process and serve as the point person throughout the interview process
● Marketing new job opportunities internally and seeking employee referrals from peers and teams
● Making the final hiring decision, pending executive approval
Who We Are Seeking
● A high caliber individual who possess entrepreneurship capabilities, dedication, zeal, patience, and a detail-oriented perspective
● An Experienced hiring manager who can demonstrate an ability to identify, hire and onboard qualified candidates
● A person with 3-5+ years of professional recruiting experience
● Knowledge of financial products or banking
● Proficiency in the English language required
● Flexible schedule
● Referral program
● Work from home
● Incredible income potential
Scandinavian Savings & Loans Trust is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.