Sales Manager, Vietnam
Diagnostic Medical Imaging Solution - Radiology (CT/ MRI)
BioMind is an award-winning deep technology company focusing on healthcare solutions.
We build state-of-the-art Artificial Intelligence (AI) technologies to help hospitals diagnose medical conditions and manage healthcare-related problems. We have a strong team of deep learning scientists, software engineers, medical experts, and distinguished advisors from prestigious hospitals and universities.
We are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager in Vietnam, to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. Work beside passionate and driven experts in the fields of healthcare and data science to change the face of the healthcare industry.
· Identify and pre-select suitable and qualified sales channels distribution in the Radiologist market
· Define and prioritise strategic areas/market segments for market penetration and work closely with our local partner to identify our initial reference centre and key opinion leader (KOL)
· Travel to support our sole distributors, join customers visits, medical congress/exhibitions and assist in closing key sales
· Prepare business plan for each country, analysis of our competitors and market potential. Increase market penetration with our new product lines
· Monitor and improve customer’s and distributor’s support level to ensure they are motivated to buy and sell our product by providing product updates, training and marketing information
· Evaluate, organise and update relevant congress, seminars and product demos to maximise our marketing efforts
· Provide timely updates to CSO with the market situation, follow up on agreed action plans and provide solutions or corrective action
· Graduate or post-graduate preferably in Biomedical Engineering or others
· Work in Radiology market segment and have strong customers relationship
· Good understanding of Radiology department and Neuro department
· Work experience in medical sales with at least 3-5 years’ experience
· Effective communication and interpersonal skills
· Good in Spoken and Written English