About Tridge :
Tridge is a global agricultural trading platform that makes cross-border trade easy and frictionless. With our proprietary global sourcing hub, we go beyond matching buyers and sellers of 15,000 agricultural goods. This is facilitated through our one-stop fulfillment service that includes due diligence, supplier certificate verification, contract negotiation, packaging, shipping, customs, and many more. Powering the global sourcing hub is our data and intelligence services. Our exclusive database covers 11 million data points of agricultural goods and collects 50,000 data points each day. With greater transparency and real-time updates in price, quality, and trade volumes, Tridge removes the information asymmetry prevalent in many markets.
Job Description :
A Logistics Manager at Tridge will:
- Prioritize and process all in-house shipping orders including ocean/air freight including reefer containers by engaging with local freight forwarders.
- Communicate with freight forwarders to ensure accurate and timely document legalization.
- Communicate with customers or Engagement Managers( remote employees from 80+ different countries) to arrange shipments for each order as required.
- Build freight forwarders’ networks in Tridge system
- Manage Engagement Managers by reviewing daily projects and solving any raised issues from them.
- Enhance operations systems by determining project handling and managing requirements; develop, implement, enforce and evaluate policies and procedures.
- Work closely with the Engineering & Product team to set up and enhance the operational works.
We deeply care about the Personality and Values of each of our team members and even more importantly about those in key leadership positions. We would like to work who is with the following:
- Pursuing authenticity of their work and mission and engaging in good faith
- Obsessive to close a deal and to achieve the target goal
- Care about the people with whom they work
- Live with a high-level purpose in life
- Passion for communicating, negotiating, and developing close relationships with people
- Share the vision with the Tridge team about achieving and delivering an equilibrium in the global agricultural commodities markets
- Born with integrity and capable of operating with high self-discipline
- Pursuit of entrepreneurship in a fast-growing organization with high authority as well as discipline
We are of a balanced view in considering the Qualifications for this position rather than expecting all of these attributes to be demonstrated from any one single individual:
- Preferred 5+ years of experience in any relevant field (Sales & Marketing, Business Development in freight company, etc.)
- Ample knowledge and experience of Food & Agriculture
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English)
- Great organization and planning skills with attentiveness to details
- Open to new ideas, and comfortable giving and receiving constructive feedback
- Comfortable with engaging in multiple projects and meeting tight deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google Suite, Slack, and other social media platforms
Working at Tridge provides the following Benefits in terms of your career advancement and compensation:
- Work from Home: You will be engaging directly with suppliers and buyers. You will be working in your region and reporting remotely to the Operations Team of Tridge HQ.
- Career Advancement: You will enhance career skills by encountering and overcoming challenges in working with the fast-growing team. Join us in our mission to make disruptions and solve inefficiencies in the traditional trading industry.
Get to know more about Tridge from our press release: