Position: Management Trainee
Kulina is recruiting the best graduates globally to join our rotation program that will be placed in various areas of our business through the MT program. All MTs will report directly to the CEO, co-founders or management team members.
You will follow a comprehensive program that will prepare you to become the future leader of our business. You will be placed in a department AND assigned to lead at least one project at a time. You will also get direct mentorship from our co-founders who are serial entrepreneurs.
You will be rotating through various departments and projects which can last from 3-6 months. You must demonstrate high tenacity, passion, analytical skills and intelligence to meet those standards of behavior.
You will get a glimpse of Kulina and startup environment as well as our principles, values and codes of ethics, including our business value chain from beginning to end. During the program you will gain an in-depth knowledge of the company's foundations through training and various tasks. At the end of the program, you will be placed into a leadership position.
List of teams
- Food Product Development and Operation
- Marketing and Growth
- New graduates of all majors or have worked with 1-2 years experience
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.50
- Communicating in English is a must
- Analytical mindset
- Actively involved in extracurricular activities and/or organizations such as the Student Senate, Events Committee, Social Activist (the experience of becoming a leader is more), or having received awards or achievements such as scholarships or student exchanges
- Desiring to have a long-term career in Food & Beverage and Technology startup