At Hopper, we’re on a mission to build the most customer-centric travel company on earth. We are leveraging the power that comes from combining massive amounts of data and machine learning to build the world’s fastest-growing mobile first travel marketplace -- one that enables our customers to save money and travel better.
Hopper’s goal is to reduce traveler anxiety throughout all stages of the trip buying and taking process. By creating a transparent travel marketplace and unique, data-driven financial technology products focused on providing peace-of-mind, Hopper adds value along each step of the customer’s journey.
Hopper has launched several bespoke fintech products that leverage our immense first and third-party data to create products and value that do not exist elsewhere - including Refundable and Flexible Tickets and Price Freeze. Thanks to these offerings, Hopper’s revenue growth is up 112% despite the travel slowdown due to COVID-19.
With over $250M CAD in funding from leading investors in both Canada and the US, Hopper is primed to continue its acceleration to becoming the world’s fastest-growing end-to-end customer-centric travel offering.
Recognized as one of the world’s most innovative companies by Fast Company three years in a row, Hopper has been downloaded over 50 million times and sees over 1 million new installs per month. The app has received high praise in the form of mobile accolades such as the Webby Award for Best Travel App of 2019.
Come take off with us!
Customer advocacy is at the heart of Customer Service. Hopper’s Customer Service teams endeavour to automate, in order to allow customers to help themselves whenever possible and provide both users and agents a delightful, seamless experience. The Contact Centre Enablement Manager will have an integral role in driving customer happiness and reducing Hopper’s cost to serve customers. They will create and manage user and agent-facing self-help resources that support customer and agent autonomy, along with product engagement.
The Contact Centre Enablement Manager will be responsible for owning all agent-facing tools. They will focus on every-day automation initiatives, including workflow and chatbot building and governance; along with data management, internal workflow creation and improvements; and overall operational administration.
In This Role, You Will
An Ideal Candidate Has
- Design and own all client and agent facing interaction tools including (but not limited to): CRMs, Cloud based telephony, email, translation software, chat and Knowledge Bases
- Design and own automations for all internal agent-facing tools (CRM, custom-built apps, communication platforms and servicing data)
- Responsible for the upkeep and maintenance of all tools including during emergencies
- Optimize agent workflows based on new Hopper products/initiatives and available tools
- QA new automations thoroughly and proactively in order to prevent mistakes and avoid problems during and after feature roll out
- Respond to Systems Service desk requests timely and proactively
- Partner closely with key stakeholders to recommend and pilot 3rd party and in-house tools to enhance the experience of both customers and agents
- Schedule regular reviews with stakeholders of the customer and agent facing knowledge bases to identify areas of improvement
- Keep informed on internal and external changes that impact users and agents on a regular basis, to ensure that automations are optimal and up-to-date
- Future Requirements: 1) Ensure user experience is cohesive by building and managing chat bot logic and communication consistency. 2) Report regularly on chat bot performance and resulting impact on deflection of number of overall user request. 3) Monitor customer effort score (CES) and adjust chat bot structure as required to decrease effort score ratings
- Has a strong understanding of contact centres, live support tool operations and agent behaviours
- Has excellent computer skills, a willingness and an eagerness to approach building automation with a data-driven approach
- Has a high level of understanding, patience and empathy; but overall, an exceptional attention to detail.
- Has previous remote work experience and appropriate remote work set-up - such as quiet space, stable internet connection, and a back-up location
- Is commitment to continuous growth and learning. They understand that every challenge is an opportunity and they get excited about learning new things
- Experience in a technical role (Software QA, Junior Engineer etc.)