· Overseeing the digital strategy for the company and manage the Digital Agency
· Co-design with the Brand leads how to grow digital presence across brands
· Co-plan and monitor execution all web and mobile marketing communication campaign with Brands leads, constantly liaising with the Agencies
· Regularly measure, analyze, and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and against goals (ROI and KPIs)
· Track and manage related budgets, including opportunities to optimize/maximize LBC investments in paid/owned/earned media given synergies with offline activation and traditional media.
· Regularly identify trends and insights through desk research & credible third-party sources, sharing this with key team members to ensure broad competency development.
· Optimize campaigns based on the relevant social media analysis and social listening, including cross-functional crisis management in social media
· Explore and discuss alternative approaches for campaigns with the agency, with particular focus on influencer marketing/KOLs
· Work with the Innovation & Business Development team to understand brand health metrics and ad effectiveness, whilst exploring possibilities for better consumer measurement of digital initiatives within the BHT or related ad-hoc studies.
• - Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or relevant field.
- Prefer to have 5+ years’ experience in the digital and media field.
- Fluency in English and Burmese
- Innovative and systematic person capable of cooperating across the functions
- Ability to communicate clearly - Strong presentations skills
- Very strong leadership skills
- Solid analytical skills and planning/organizing skills