As part of Telenor Group, Telenor Myanmar is on a mission to connect people to what matters most to them by empowering the societies. Telenor Myanmar exists to make mobile services available and affordable to all people in Myanmar. We are serving more than 22 million customers, and our 4GSuperLTE+ network covers more than 92% of the country’s population. Our Team of highly competent and motivated employees are here to provide the customers with the power of digital communication, enabling them to improve their lives, build societies and secure a better future for all.
- Sales Manager will work effectively with the Regional Outbound Sales Head as a direct report to develop and implement monthly, quarterly and annual sales and marketing management strategies
- Provide effective sales leadership through recruiting, training and management of competent sales and support staff as needed
- Assist in the development of the Division’s sales goals and execute on those goals, tactics and strategies to effectively meet company goals
- Positively motivate, supervise and evaluate sales and support personnel
- Prepare sales and financial projections and reports for the Regional Sales Head as required
- Evaluate territories for sales and marketing efforts
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Recruits, hires, trains, motivates, organizes, and maintains an adequate staff to serve the needs of the system and of the customer.
- Must effectively integrate the ideals of providing outstanding customer service into every aspect of the sales operation.
- Responsible for managing the sales team’s performance in accordance with all company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for effective communication of sales activity and results to various levels of the organization.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in marketing, business or telecommunications preferred
- 5+ years of experience in telecommunications with an emphasis in successful sales management roles
- Experience in establishing a new client base
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Financially goal oriented
- Well groomed, polished, trustworthy, articulate along with being self-motivated, self-sufficient and self-driven
- Must possess a high degree of integrity and accountability
- Ability to accept rejection; must possess sound decision-making skills, sound knowledge of products and the ability to understand design and development of product
Language requirement: Myanmar, English
Telenor Myanmar offers a compensation package with a highly competitive base salary, a performance bonus, relevant allowances, and inclusion in Telenor’s insurance programs for employees.
Since Telenor encourages lifelong continuous learning, as an employee of Telenor you will have access to a vast online learning library to your disposal to develop your competence. As part of a global company, you will learn from global industry experts as well as senior local managers.
Telenor’s head office which is located at Sule Square in the heart of Yangon is assembled on flexible and activity-based workplace environment promoting agility and innovation. Telenor Myanmar workspace includes open areas, library, cafeteria, modern meeting rooms, hot desks, agile zones, play/game room and one of the best views of the city.
We believe in a healthy and safe work environment, and offer flexible working hours and access to ferry transportation to and from the office.