As part of Telenor Group, Telenor Myanmar is on a mission to connect people to what matters most to them by empowering the societies. Telenor Myanmar exists to make mobile services available and affordable to all people in Myanmar. We are serving more than 22 million customers, and our 4GSuperLTE+ network covers more than 92% of the country’s population. Our Team of highly competent and motivated employees are here to provide the customers with the power of digital communication, enabling them to improve their lives, build societies and secure a better future for all.
As Growth Marketing manager must be a self-starter. You will lead, influence, and execute integrated go to market plans, inclusive of customer acquisition, engagement and retention strategy and marketing campaigns to drive mobile active user. Responsible to grow revenue by acquiring new engage customers and retaining existing ones using various acquisition and retention strategies.
- Leading, influencing, and executing integrated go to market plans, inclusive of strategy, campaign development, and marketing investment proposals
- Develop powerful marketing campaign briefs and strategy driven by insights by building deep knowledge of the needs and challenges of our target audience and leveraging qualitative and quantitative data to isolate key insights to shape our mobile application
- Develop and pursue solutions to challenges; consistently evolve operations to help us achieve key app marketing goals
- Manage optimization performance of app marketing campaigns across different platforms and channels
- Establish, implement and measure the effectiveness of Mobile App marketing program initiatives to drive acquisition, engagement and retention for Telenor Mobile App
Scope & Responsibilities & Key tasks
- Working at the strategic level (generating bold and innovative ideas for business growth) and at the tactical level (managing advertising campaign execution, creating campaigns, customer lifecycle management, and analysing traffic data and solving problems)
- Set and plan overall marketing-brand strategy to fulfil necessary acquisition and engagement targets.
- Effectively and efficiently lead performance-based paid acquisition and retention marketing efforts to reach goals across various ad networks
- Conduct thorough and deep analysis to drive new findings to greatly optimize mobile marketing campaigns to acquire and engaged users at large scale
- Leverage 3rd party mobile attribution and analytics to measure, evaluate, optimize and develop strategies
- Educate and share digital ad buying intel with team members to determine value of acquisition efforts and optimizations
- Demonstrated business acumen, innovation and clear communication skills, comfort in managing multiple projects concurrently and working in a fast-paced environment with our high-energy team
- Agile and flexible in adapting to the demands of the situation and are expected to adapt easily to new technology
- Data driven and demonstrated ability to operate both strategically and tactically in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
Required Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- Familiar with mobile entertainment app industry, work experience in the industry is a plus
- 3-5 years of experience in digital media buying and/or planning, including: Major mobile ad platforms
- 3+ years in mobile user acquisition and retention analysis experience at scale, preferably with mobile application with knowledge of 3rd party mobile attribution
- Strong ability to move quickly and adapt within a direct response business model
- Demonstrated quantitative skills and comfort with marketing analytics
- Social media, content or tech marketing experience is highly valued
- A passion for managing details to optimize programs, tools, campaigns
Language requirement: Myanmar, English
Telenor Myanmar offers a compensation package with a highly competitive base salary, a performance bonus, relevant allowances, and inclusion in Telenor’s insurance programs for employees.
Since Telenor encourages lifelong continuous learning, as an employee of Telenor you will have access to a vast online learning library to your disposal to develop your competence. As part of a global company, you will learn from global industry experts as well as senior local managers.
Telenor’s head office which is located at Sule Square in the heart of Yangon is assembled on flexible and activity-based workplace environment promoting agility and innovation. Telenor Myanmar workspace includes open areas, library, cafeteria, modern meeting rooms, hot desks, agile zones, play/game room and one of the best views of the city.
We believe in a healthy and safe work environment, and offer flexible working hours and access to ferry transportation to and from the office.