As part of Telenor Group, Telenor Myanmar is on a mission to connect people to what matters most to them by empowering the societies. Telenor Myanmar exists to make mobile services available and affordable to all people in Myanmar. We are serving more than 22 million customers, and our 4GSuperLTE+ network covers more than 92% of the country’s population. Our Team of highly competent and motivated employees are here to provide the customers with the power of digital communication, enabling them to improve their lives, build societies and secure a better future for all.
Manager, IT Lead
We are looking for IT Lead to join a newly formed customer registration team. This is a new organization structure under Technology Group. We are finding someone who is energized and can perform deliverables in a short time.
- Be an expert in IT operations/architecture with a background in Telecom.
- Able to collaborate with the Sales & CS team to understand their pain points with regards to the subscriber acquisition.
- Could able to document BRS and articulate the requirements well.
- Experienced in hands on with Project Management skills.
- Should be able to monitor & report the IT operations performance KPIs.
Required Experiences & Qualifications:
- Degree in computer science or other acceptable degrees include information technology, management information systems, software engineering and networking.
- Be able to carry out multiple assignments, handle work pressure and work on own initiative.
- Strong qualitative and quantitative skills; detail oriented with ability to see the big picture and to work effectively at both high and detailed levels.
- High degree of intellectual agility to handle complex business and technical issues; inquisitive approach to problem solving.
- Superior critical thinking skills with a proven analytical business acumen.
- Interpersonal skills and patience.
Language requirement: Myanmar, English
Telenor Myanmar offers a compensation package with a highly competitive base salary, a performance bonus, relevant allowances, and inclusion in Telenor’s insurance programs for employees.
Since Telenor encourages lifelong continuous learning, as an employee of Telenor you will have access to a vast online learning library to your disposal to develop your competence. As part of a global company, you will learn from global industry experts as well as senior local managers.
Telenor’s head office which is located at Sule Square in the heart of Yangon is assembled on flexible and activity-based workplace environment promoting agility and innovation. Telenor Myanmar workspace includes open areas, library, cafeteria, modern meeting rooms, hot desks, agile zones, play/game room and one of the best views of the city.
We believe in a healthy and safe work environment, and offer flexible working hours and access to ferry transportation to and from the office.