Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
This Position Description is intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by employees in this job. It is not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for this job classification.
Support The Product Line Head In
- Developing the product roadmap and key stories for the product line.
- Delivering of customer centric insurance solutions by involving the customers, our distribution partners and other stake holders in our product development process
- The development, implementation and on-going management of our product initiatives and other enhancements that align with our business directions including; detailed product specs, user and business requirements and output testing.
- Provide insight into our key competitors and positioning through leveraging market contacts and insightful competitive analysis.
- Support the overall project management process by working closely with our project managers and other departments as well as external service providers to ensure our product initiatives and related supports are delivered effectively and meet our customer expectations.
- Collaborate with other teams on cross functional initiatives.
- University degree- Mathematics, Marketing, Business or Finance preferred.
- Working towards insurance/Finance industry education (ie. FLMI, CFP, CLU. CFA, FSA) preferred
- Demonstrated experience in the development and implementation of customer centric insurance solutions.
- Knowledge of basic insurance product pricing principles and financial metrics.
- Experience in working with multi-channel distribution
- Good project management, problem solving and communication skills
- Good team player
If you are ready to unleash your potential, it’s time to start your career with Manulife/John Hancock.
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people make their decisions easier and lives better. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we operate as Manulife across our offices in Canada, Asia, and Europe, and primarily as John Hancock in the United States. We provide financial advice, insurance, and wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2019, we had more than 35,000 employees, over 98,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving almost 30 million customers. As of March 31, 2020, we had $1.2 trillion (US$0.8 trillion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made $30.4 billion in payments to our customers. Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 155 years. We trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to attract, develop and retain a workforce that is as diverse as the customers we serve and to foster an inclusive work environment that embraces the strength of cultures and individuals. We are committed to fair recruitment, retention and advancement and we administer all of our practices and programs based on qualification and performance and without discrimination on any protected ground. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request any accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.