As part of Telenor Group, Telenor Myanmar is on a mission to connect people to what matters most to them by empowering the societies. Telenor Myanmar exists to make mobile services available and affordable to all people in Myanmar. We are serving more than 22 million customers, and our 4GSuperLTE+ network covers more than 92% of the country’s population. Our Team of highly competent and motivated employees are here to provide the customers with the power of digital communication, enabling them to improve their lives, build societies and secure a better future for all.
Manager,Product Digital Channels
As a Product Manager, you report to the Head Digital Channels & Distribution. Your primary responsibility is to ensure that launching innovative product features in assigned Digital Channel and responsible for revenue driven end to end responsibility of the campaigns.
- Define and communicate product vision, strategy, and roadmap
- Gather requirements, specifications, and risks for proposed feature work
- Translate requirements into comprehensive user stories and development tasks
- Maintain a backlog of potential features, and prioritize based on company goals and metrics
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products and features
- Collaborate with product designers, UI/UX designers, and software developers to deliver high quality, impactful product features on a regular basis
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to align focus, unblock roadblocks, and communicate changes in scope or timeline.
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders to keep them informed of the plans and progress of the product team
- Maintaining the Digital channel CMS
- Products configuration in Telco billing systems
- Customers communication related to products & campaigns.
Required Qualification & Experience:
- University Graduate with bachelor or master’s degree in related field.
- At least 5 years working experiences is required in product development and marketing
- Able to lead virtual cross functional teams to drive product innovation
Language requirement: Myanmar, English
Telenor Myanmar offers a compensation package with a highly competitive base salary, a performance bonus, relevant allowances, and inclusion in Telenor’s insurance programs for employees.
Since Telenor encourages lifelong continuous learning, as an employee of Telenor you will have access to a vast online learning library to your disposal to develop your competence. As part of a global company, you will learn from global industry experts as well as senior local managers.
Telenor’s head office which is located at Sule Square in the heart of Yangon is assembled on flexible and activity-based workplace environment promoting agility and innovation. Telenor Myanmar workspace includes open areas, library, cafeteria, modern meeting rooms, hot desks, agile zones, play/game room and one of the best views of the city.
We believe in a healthy and safe work environment, and offer flexible working hours and access to ferry transportation to and from the office.