Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you just might love foodpanda!
foodpanda is the world’s favourite way to order food online to your home or office. With hundreds of restaurants ready to receive orders via our website and mobile app, no one should have to suffer from the lack of variety or long queues to enjoy great food.
However, this doesn’t happen without some really awesome people making it happen. To that end, we are looking for an Operations Manager to work in our regional APAC team. You will be responsible for supporting the APAC countries with driving restaurant revenue initiatives.
What You Will Do
What We Expect From You
- Be responsible for commission revenues across APAC
- Define, develop and implement strategy to increase commission revenues across all 12 markets
- Analytics – Analyse and track KPIs (lots of them) to improve commissions revenues
- Strategy – Proactively proposing new strategies to improve both the countries and the region
- You have successfully completed a Bachelor’s or Master Degree in Business, Economics, Mathematics
- You have at least 4-5 years of work experience in high growth startups or tech companies
- You have experience with remote stakeholder engagements across different geographies
- You have experience with project management & go-to-market product strategies
- Remember, we are a start up
What We Offer
- we are dynamic, you need to be a doer and adapt constantly to many changes
- We have lots of data, you like to play with it and make decisions upon that
- A dynamic and challenging working environment
- An extra steep learning curve
- Responsibility from day one in a fast growing and global company
- A vibrant and international team with diverse backgrounds
- Regular company and team events