- Extends that of the Manager, Sales Operations
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience and an understanding of sales and or channel operations
- Must have experience with QTC process, tools, and automation (API’s)
- Partner Portal experience preferred
- Responsible for managing all active Partner Operations team projects and system enhancements for Channels, Alliances, and OEM’s
- Take lead in documenting the requirements and process to improve efficiencies for the sales systems team so they can build and implement new features
- Ensure the current processes accurately reflect and support the published Partner Program
- Assist in implementing new tools and/or applications that focuses on improving efficiency, effectiveness, and productivity
- Including automation with QTC with Partners
- Own data integrity for Partner business and manage the ROE
- Can include data loads in SFDC, reporting, and comp validation
- BA/BS degree
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience and a solid understanding of sales operations
- Strong analytical ability and able to prioritize multiple projects
- Managed Deal Desk functions and an expert with CPQ tools
- Deep SFDC expertise and knowledge of enterprise SaaS tools
- Excellent problem solving, project management, interpersonal and organizational skills
- SaaS and B2B experience preferred
- Interest in GitLab, and open source software
- You share our values and work in accordance with those values.
- Leadership at GitLab
Applicants for this position can expect the hiring process to follow the order below. Please keep in mind that applicants can be declined from the position at any stage of the process. To learn more about someone who may be conducting the interview, find their job title on our team page .
- Selected candidates will be invited to schedule a 30min screening call with one of our Global Recruiters
- Next, candidates will be invited to schedule a first interview with the Hiring Manager
- Next, candidates will be invited to interview with 2-5 teammates
- There may be a final executive interview for any IC role, there will be an executive interview for any Manager level role.
Additional details about our process can be found on our hiring page .Compensation
Compensation information for this role can be found on our Sales Commissions handbook page. On this page, we have an overview of the standard OTE base and variable split for each Sales job family. Also listed on the page, is our quota ramp information by segment as well as our seasonality assumptions. New salespeople who join after the fiscal year may be eligible for a super commission rate which pays out at a higher rate until the ramped quota is met - watch the video on the page to learn more!
Sales compensation plans are governed by the Sales Compensation Plan terms and conditions. Some differences may apply. For any specific compensation questions, please contact your manager (current manager or hiring manager).
To view the full job description and its compensation calculator, view our handbook. The compensation calculator can be found towards the bottom of the page.
Additional details about our process can be found on our hiring page .