• Develop the strategy and design of Olam transformation initiatives and ensure that they meet overall corporate and strategic objectives
• Enable implementation of cost and capital transformation initiatives and be responsible for delivering P&L impact through extensive project management, rigorously maintaining and communicating single source of truth and facilitating problem solving at the right forums.
• Work directly with Country CFOs, Country Heads, Finance Managers, Finance Controllers, members of the Finance Executive Committee, cross-functional teams (e.g., Operational Excellence, Procurement) and Business/ Commercial teams to drive monthly tracking and monitoring of cost transformation initiatives.
• Leverage analytics and design smart dashboards for smart tracking and reporting of multiple transformation initiatives
• Develop and facilitate key meetings and presentations to the Olam Board, Olam shareholders, project sponsors and other senior leaders on the progress of the Transformation projects
• Manage conflicts and inter-dependencies of the transformation initiatives with other organizational priorities and advise on appropriate course of action
• Support setting up of centres of excellence in Olam through identification, codification and implementation of best practices across business units and geographies
Our Ideal Candidate:
• Highly motivated recent MBA with a strong record of achievement in academics
• Preferably have 1-2 years of experience driving large scale transformations in a Big 4 firm
• Superior analytical aptitude, proactive problem-solving abilities and excellent communication skills
• Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Ability to work in teams, deliver high quality and accurate output in high stress environment and meet tight deadlines