As part of Telenor Group, Telenor Myanmar is on a mission to connect people to what matters most to them by empowering the societies. Telenor Myanmar exists to make mobile services available and affordable to all people in Myanmar. We are serving more than 22 million customers, and our 4GSuperLTE+ network covers more than 92% of the country’s population. Our Team of highly competent and motivated employees are here to provide the customers with the power of digital communication, enabling them to improve their lives, build societies and secure a better future for all.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager with technical experience and aptitude to develop new products from conception to launch, including business validation, goal setting, and tactical planning & execution. It’s a fast-paced environment, with a team focused on delivery and innovation.
- Identify market opportunities, build business cases, and define product vision and strategy for Telenor Digital Product.
- Lead the full product cycle from ideation, research, design, development to launch and iteration.
- Develop product strategy, roadmap and lead the setting of OKRs across the products in alignment with leadership and cross-functional stakeholders.
- Generate ideas for growth and strengthening the performance of Telenor digital product.
- Understand markets, competition and customer/user requirements in depth.
- Collaborate closely with international team, our third-party vendors, internal IT or operation teams to ensure alignment of the proposed technology solution to the business needs
- Design sensibility. A deep understanding of and appreciation for design and user experiences
- Customer obsession. The ability to take on complex product challenges and find elegant, simplifying solutions to avoid making them our users and partner's problems
- Effectively prioritize and manage a portfolio of projects and initiatives, considering trade-offs and optimizing for Customer and Brand experience.
- Leverage industry best practices to establish repeatable practices, principles & processes
- Heavily utilize data insights, market and customer research, and your product intuition to continually improve Telenor Digital products.
- Be an evangelist, promoting new features to customers, defining success metrics, and accelerating adoption while simultaneously protecting and enhancing the customer experience.
- Analyse user data to understand how the product features are received by users; develop user insight for the product development, research new and trending product features as well as help test these features for quality and usefulness.
- Active member of the product squad team together with Scrum, TechLead & Dvpt team. Act as PO in all defined Agile ceremonies & event.
Required Qualification & Experience
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in Product Management, delivering innovative products and solutions as a lead or sole product contributor
- A proven track record and passion for taking great products to the next level, building and iterating to growth, engagement, and business impact
- Ability to work collaboratively with technical and non-technical team members up to and including the executive-level
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- Proactive, with a sense of responsibility, and can work independently
- Comfortable with data analytics and using data and insights to drive decisions
- Demonstrated track record of success building, shipping, and iterating on high value products in an agile software development environment
- Ability to understand complex business problems and craft effective strategies to tackle them
Language requirement: Myanmar, English
Telenor Myanmar offers a compensation package with a highly competitive base salary, a performance bonus, relevant allowances, and inclusion in Telenor’s insurance programs for employees.
Since Telenor encourages lifelong continuous learning, as an employee of Telenor you will have access to a vast online learning library to your disposal to develop your competence. As part of a global company, you will learn from global industry experts as well as senior local managers.
Telenor’s head office which is located at Sule Square in the heart of Yangon is assembled on flexible and activity-based workplace environment promoting agility and innovation. Telenor Myanmar workspace includes open areas, library, cafeteria, modern meeting rooms, hot desks, agile zones, play/game room and one of the best views of the city.
We believe in a healthy and safe work environment, and offer flexible working hours and access to ferry transportation to and from the office.