As part of Telenor Group, Telenor Myanmar is on a mission to connect people to what matters most to them by empowering the societies. Telenor Myanmar exists to make mobile services available and affordable to all people in Myanmar. We are serving more than 22 million customers, and our 4GSuperLTE+ network covers more than 92% of the country’s population. Our Team of highly competent and motivated employees are here to provide the customers with the power of digital communication, enabling them to improve their lives, build societies and secure a better future for all.
- Manage day-to-day operations of the AR team on implementing and maintain policies, procedures, and controls.
- Manage streamline billing process from several integration systems and monitor the unusual transactions, reconciliation of dashboard.
- Responsible for billing issues due to system set up and align with cross functional team (IT teams, user teams) to solve it out within limited time slot.
- Verify and analyze the receivable aging balance and statement of accounts with customers on monthly basis.
- Working closely with B2B team, performance management team, General ledger team and other necessary cross function teams.
- Perform the provision of uncollectable debt and written off procedure monthly, quarterly and on credit policy basic.
- Support on the intercompany reconciliation within limited time with others business units.
- Manage information requests during year-end audits and respond to requests for information during internal audits and ICFRs etc.
- Ensure and perform module closing activities are done in accurate and is being processed in a timely manner and in accordance with department policies and procedures.
- Monitor and evaluate team members’ performance to ensure productivity, efficient way of work and employees are working towards for key deliverables including monthly catch-up, setting team goals and give feedback on performance review.
- Support and guide team members in handling complicated transactions and problems.
- Report to CXO, group accounting and provide needful information on ad-hoc basis.
- Perform the monthly analysis on income statements by MoM, QoQ, YoY and YTD basis and comment to management.
- Perform ad-hoc tasks assign by management.
- Review the launched product lists on monthly basis and approve on the revenue deferment, fair value allocation performs by revenue accountant.
- Ensure the revenue allocations are comply with IFRS and internal group policy.
- Alignment with other cross functional teams especially IT teams, users’ team for the product nature and revenue impact.
- Liaise with group internal audit, group accounting, management and ICFR for the revenue controls, policy and procedures review on monthly basis, quarterly basis and on ad-hoc.
- Liaise with regulatory team and IT teams for the revenue impact regarding with the guidance from government authority.
- Ensure the system flow of revenue transactions from integration system and recognition of revenue in accurate manner and perform adjustment if necessary.
- Analyze the revenue and related cost for management on MoM, QoQ, YoY and YTD basis in monthly financial review meeting with CXO.
- Provide the needful input of contract vetting with content providers, service providers, distributors, and other relevant parties which will impact on recognition of revenue.
- Bachelor’s degree of Accounting/Finance or ACCA/CPA
- Progressive 7-year experience in related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experienced in leading a team/management and implementing process improvement.
- ERP system experience (Oracle) and other system knowledge will be advantage.
- Strong managerial and organizational skills; accurate and detail oriented as well as the ability to communicate effectively with staff at various levels
- Knowledge of ICFR accounting principles and proficiency in the Microsoft excel
Language requirement: Myanmar, English
Telenor Myanmar offers a compensation package with a highly competitive base salary, a performance bonus, relevant allowances, and inclusion in Telenor’s insurance programs for employees.
Since Telenor encourages lifelong continuous learning, as an employee of Telenor you will have access to a vast online learning library to your disposal to develop your competence. As part of a global company, you will learn from global industry experts as well as senior local managers.
Telenor’s head office which is located at Sule Square in the heart of Yangon is assembled on flexible and activity-based workplace environment promoting agility and innovation. Telenor Myanmar workspace includes open areas, library, cafeteria, modern meeting rooms, hot desks, agile zones, play/game room and one of the best views of the city.
We believe in a healthy and safe work environment, and offer flexible working hours and access to ferry transportation to and from the office.