As part of Telenor Group, Telenor Myanmar is on a mission to connect people to what matters most to them by empowering the societies. Telenor Myanmar exists to make mobile services available and affordable to all people in Myanmar. We are serving more than 22 million customers, and our 4GSuperLTE+ network covers more than 92% of the country’s population. Our Team of highly competent and motivated employees are here to provide the customers with the power of digital communication, enabling them to improve their lives, build societies and secure a better future for all.
Manager/Senior Manager, Product Management
Responsible for design, development and implementation of products for Telenor Business. Candidate has to formulate product go -to-market strategy along with execution planning enabling sales teams to acquire market share.
- Develop and Own up product /roadmaps, vision and associated revenue
- Understanding of Enterprise customer requirements to create product strategies.
- Simplifying the customer journey and developing appropriate solutions for their needs.
- Scale a new product and solution category in Enterprise channels.
- Collaborate with relevant stake holders within organization to ensure speedy commercial delivery of products. Identifying new markets for revenue growth.
- Advocate for customers and be responsible for ensuring the customer is at the forefront of all product decisions
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Speed, Curiosity and urgency to learn are the key essentials.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in marketing, telecom/digital/technology companies
- A Bachelor/master’s degree in marketing, business, technology, or relevant field of study
- Mindset to adopt Digitization.
- Good presentation & communication skills
Language requirement: Myanmar, English
Telenor Myanmar offers a compensation package with a highly competitive base salary, a performance bonus, relevant allowances, and inclusion in Telenor’s insurance programs for employees.
Since Telenor encourages lifelong continuous learning, as an employee of Telenor you will have access to a vast online learning library to your disposal to develop your competence. As part of a global company, you will learn from global industry experts as well as senior local managers.
Telenor’s head office which is located at Sule Square in the heart of Yangon is assembled on flexible and activity-based workplace environment promoting agility and innovation. Telenor Myanmar workspace includes open areas, library, cafeteria, modern meeting rooms, hot desks, agile zones, play/game room and one of the best views of the city.
We believe in a healthy and safe work environment, and offer flexible working hours and access to ferry transportation to and from the office.