The ideal candidate will excel in both strategic and executional areas in order to implement initiatives to better the organization. In order to succeed, this candidate should feel comfortable taking on a range of responsibilities including hiring and training, implementing programs, and acting as the leader for the organization.
- Help lead efforts to launch new programs and grow the organization
- Ensure that an annual budget is created and followed
- Ability to lead the career development of self and others by attracting and retaining high performing talent
- Communicate and direct organization's conversations around priorities, goals, and organization improvement areas
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in related area
15+ years' of management experience