Alphanumeric is hiring licensed Healthcare Professionals HCPs (RNs, Pharmacists, preferably with PharmD) to work remotely on a Covid-19 Vaccine Patient Safety Department supporting major life science organizations.
Candidates must be based in Malaysia.
We also support several languages, and we are looking for Bilingual candidates: Mandarin speakers
You will be able to have an amazing contribution and impact executing these actions:
As an HCP you will report to the Team Lead. Primary responsibility will be analyzing and reporting on serious adverse events to collect safety information related to the Covid-19 vaccine
Review and understand potential adverse event reports to effectively gather additional information.
Provide accurate and comprehensive documentation of the adverse event (safety information) from phone calls using an appropriate form/system.
Build and strengthen customer relationships with patients and providers.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to work for one of the biggest pharma brands in the world
- Monthly Internet allowance
- A work from home program
- Employee recognition awards
- More than 4000 courses available on our e-learning platform
- Health Insurance
You’ll be successful in your mission if you are:
A Health Care Professional with an active license to practice in nursing, pharmacy or other healthcare fields (e.g. Doctor) is a requirement in addition to:
- 2-3 years related to customer service or pharmaceutical experience.
- Adverse events and pharmacovigilance experience.
- Bilingual English (mandatory).
- Clinical expertise.
- Active listening.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Applications.
- Ability to work any shift.
- Patient Safety or Pharmacovigilance experience.
- Vaccines experience.
- Must have internet connection with speeds of 15MBPS upload and 15 MBPS download.