Manufacturing Supervisor Male/Female (1) Post
Open to Local/Repat/Expat
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate with various sections for smooth operation.
- Indent of change parts, spare parts for production and Miscellaneous materials.
- Able to adjust with multicultural environment.
- Understand the grievances of the employee and update to the Management with suggestion wherever required.
Requirements and Qualifications
- B. Pharm / M. Pharm, working experience more than 5 years in regulatory spec plant.
- Well versed with the System procedure for Tablet, Capsule and cGMP and European guideline.
- Able to write SOP for Manufacturing Machinery.
- Prepare BMR, Protocol as per GMP.
- Able to trained the employee with current machine and GMP system.
- Assistance to the Production Head and plan for effective utilization resources.
- Strategically take decision for higher productivity, higher yield and meet the market demand all the time.
- Coordinate with F&D for technology transfer or Validation batch or Scale up batch.
- Handling of change control, deviation and market complain.