- Prelay of mooring lines
- Mooring system consist of drag anchor (10te MK6), chain, pennant and surface buoy.
- Vessel mob/demob: Singapore
- Personnel mob/demob: Singapore
- Tentative data for Mobilization: 1st week of March
- Expected project Duration: ~7days
- Will direct marine operations offshore coordinating directly with AHTS crew;
- Provide management and guidance to Deck Foreman/Rigger throughout operations;
- Liaise with the client representative on the status of operations;
- Liaison with shore side facilities in Singapore
- Will monitor all marine radio communications associated with the offshore operations.
- To ensure clear understanding of operational limitations are effectively understood by all parties.
- Will maintain a detailed log throughout the offshore operations and complete a report on completion of the operation, including vessel consumables at the relevant milestone times.
- Will ensure that any equipment used or damaged during operations is correctly identified and recorded.
- Will also record details of any known or apparent damage to additional mooring equipment or vessels during the operation.
- Issue daily reports of operational status to all necessary parties;
- Maintain a safe working environment throughout the operations;
- Be familiar with the requirements of the client’s SIMOPS Plan and ensure that offshore operations are performed in accordance with the plan;
- Contribute to daily operational safety and JSA briefings
- Experience in Anchor Handling operation
- Experience in mooring installation
- Familiarity with AHTS
- Singaporean and Singapore PR preferred due to COVID travel restriction
- Good command of the English language, both written and spoken
- Excellent computer literacy.
- Motivation and pro-activeness
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
Please give us around 2 weeks to get back to you. We regret that due to high volume of applications we receive, only successful candidates will be contacted.