You know how to drive quality traffic on any size budget and analyze test results to create a killer acquisition strategy. You have a few years of experience managing paid search campaigns under your belt and are looking for a role where you can work with a larger group of subject matter experts and learn from one another. You're ambitious, goal-oriented, passionate about digital marketing, up to speed on the latest digital marketing trends, and can't wait to take advantage of an opportunity in a fast-growth, technology-focused company.
For 17 years, Market Hardware has been educating service professionals about the growing trends in Web Marketing. We focus on a select group of professions, helping us gain unique and invaluable “insider” intelligence that we pass along to our clients. With clients in all 50 states, we focus on delivering customized, personalized service that helps each unique business thrive. Market Hardware is part of the EverCommerce portfolio of companies.
EverCommerce is bringing together best-of-breed commerce solutions in the service sector, forming one service commerce platform that improves go-to-market strategy for technology companies and simplifies the software-buying process for business owners. Our ecosystem enables companies to thrive in an environment of shared knowledge and resources with significant cost savings.
Our offices are located in Bethesda, MD, but we will be working remotely through August 2021. While our preference would be for someone to be based in a commutable distance of the office, we are open to fully remote resources for this position.
What You'll Be Doing
The Paid Search Manager is responsible for the strategy, creation, and optimization within our paid search department. Day-to-day, you'll manage paid search campaigns, starting by getting up to speed on what we've got in place and then moving on to owning your own campaigns and work to implement new reporting strategies. You’ll also be communicating with clients monthly and walking them through ongoing reporting.
- Responsible for campaign creation, day-to-day management, projections, test execution, optimization, and troubleshooting of Google Ads, Bing, and other paid media campaigns as well as executing SEO campaigns.
- Manage budgets towards performance goals and proactively proposes solutions to improve ROI.
- Manage A/B landing page and ad copy testing for all campaigns.
- Execute new keyword research and competitive analysis for campaign expansions.
- Effectively communicate performance results to team members and clients.
- Ongoing tracking, report creating, and analysis of paid search and SEO campaigns.
- Keep up to date with PPC and SEO industry trends, new features, and current best practices.
Experience And Skills
- Bachelor's degree with a concentration in marketing, business, or related field preferred
- 1-3 years of SEM experience, preferably in a B2B environment
- Experience at an agency or in an account management role
- Google Ads expert with a good understanding of Google Display Network, Bing Ads, Google Analytics and experience using Google Tag Manager
- Demonstrated experience independently executing and expanding paid search campaigns through proprietary and search management tools
- Experience with client communication and walking them through ongoing reporting on a monthly basis
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive salary
- Robust medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401k with match
- 18 paid days off, plus 11 holidays, and an additional day off to volunteer each year
- Fitness reimbursements
- Company-wide training and professional development
EverCommerce is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We look forward to reviewing your credentials and getting to know more about your experience!