Marketing Analyst (Community Growth Lead)
We’re looking for an exceptional and adventurous marketing associate to grow the content, reach, and engagement of Insignia Ventures Partners. Currently, Insignia Ventures’ content includes the Insignia Business Review (review.insignia.vc), On Call with Insignia podcast, Insignia Insights newsletter, and social media (Linkedin, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok). At Insignia Ventures, we value the stories and insights that come out of investing in Southeast Asia and working with unstoppable founders. Get to tell these exciting stories about the region’s tech markets, founders, and investors, while working alongside seasoned VCs and startup operators.
About the position
Content Creation: Tell stories about Southeast Asia’s vibrant ecosystem and the companies leading its digitalization rush
- Produce social media content and copy
- Video production and editing
- Assist in crafting weekly articles
- Assist in podcast production
Community Growth: Make sure these stories are heard and are valuable to the wider startup and venture capital ecosystem
- Drive engagement and audience growth on social media
- Assist in managing engagement of internal communities
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a fresh graduate with internship experience or professional with up to 2 years experience in marketing, content creation, or community building, based in Jakarta and Singapore, who has:
- Skills for written storytelling and video production (include portfolio in CV if present)
- Experience managing social media accounts in Instagram, Twitter, TikTok (preferred if experience involves growing social media audience)
- Experience organizing community events (remote and in-person)
- Passion for content creation, storytelling, and community building, especially around technology, startups, and entrepreneurship
- Can produce content in both English and Bahasa Indonesia
About Insignia Ventures Partners
Insignia Ventures Partners is an early stage technology venture fund focusing on Southeast Asia started in 2017 and manages capital from premier institutional investors including sovereign wealth funds, foundations, university endowments and renowned family offices from Asia, Europe and North America. Insignia Ventures Partners is the recipient of the "Most Innovative Early-Stage Tech Partner - Southeast Asia" (2020) from Capital Finance International, "Investor of the Year" (2019) from New Entrepreneurs Foundation, two back-to-back “VC Deal of Year” awards for Payfazz (2019) and Carro (2018) from the Singapore Venture Capital and Private Equity Association and its portfolio include many other technology leaders in Southeast Asia.
If you’re interested and have more questions about the role, email me at [email protected]!