We're looking for fresh graduates!
ARE YOU A SKILLED COMMUNICATOR?
INTERESTED IN THE DIGITAL ASSET INDUSTRY?
A FRESH GRAD EXPLORING FULLY REMOTE WORK?
YOU COULD BE WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR!
GlobalTradeX is a technology and licensing platform that enables the issuance, custody, and exchange of digital assets. GlobalTradeX (GTX) is a regulated digital asset exchange mandated to facilitate the migration and exchange of tokenized value bridging the gap between the traditional space and decentralized space via global ecozone participation. We provide solutions and opportunities for stakeholders in the digital economy – asset managers, broker dealers, exchange operators, institutional traders, funds, asset owners, debt or equity issuers, custodians, market makers, software companies, and other organizations – through systems that allow the access and exchange of the world’s digital assets from a centralized and decentralized platform.
The MCA is a project manager who is responsible for overseeing the administration, online and offline communication to prospective clients. This includes digitally coordinating with possible clients to facilitate introductions and presentations for the president of the company. The position reports directly to the President.
- Formulate and execute a digital marketing strategy.
- Execute a direct sales strategy reaching out to owners of various exchanges.
- Send and reply to email proposals discussing modifications with the president.
- Coordinate with stakeholders on the execution of projects.
- Organize material and content for submission to government agencies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, Economics, English, Tourism, or Events Management from Top Tier Educational Institution.
- Strong organizational and presentation skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong work ethic with a high degree of energy.
- Fluent and articulate with English.
For all applicants, please review the following materials:
If you'd like to learn even more, you may go through the following materials: