What Are We Looking For
MultiplyMii is in search of a Marketing Assistant , you will be working with our client based in North Carolina, United States. Our client is a leading Digital Investment Bank focused on optimizing the business sale process. Their approach combines decades of merger and acquisition experience with online and e-commerce expertise to increase the transactional value of your greatest asset.
As a Marketing Assistant, You will be responsible for researching marketing initiatives by various similar businesses in the eCommerce space, building extensive and insightful research lists and understanding what is going on in the space. This role will be dynamic, meaning that you will be researching, reaching out to prospective podcasts, uncovering key topics and trends and will require you to think on your feet. You will have support from the business partners but you will be responsible for delivering the work . This role requires someone who is very autonomous and will be great at project management. You should be methodical and have excellent time management skills. As a Marketing Assistant, you should also use your communication skills to collaborate effectively with various teams.
Ultimately, you should be able to manage and deliver our projects’ digital lifecycle within quality, time and budget requirements.
Beyond your experience, we are also looking for someone who is professional and possesses impeccable English communication in written and verbal form as well as being comfortable on video with internal team members.
We do what we say we’re going to do. If something happens to prevent that, we determine the new course and communicate quickly. We take ownership for our choices and results. We own up to our mistakes and correct them quickly. We ask for help when needed and learn from them. This is the empowered team member we like to work with.
In return, we offer true empowerment and an environment where decisive leadership is respected and expected. We are leaders, leading leaders and have high expectations of ourselves and others!
This role is 100% remote work.
In This Role You Will
- Compile research lists on competitors & events
- Creation of lead targeting list (based on a clear target audience and parameters)
- Initiate contact with potential guest opportunities through social media (Linkedin) or email
- Build lists of possible key partners for Podcasts and related
- Communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks
- Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new projects
- Design and implement digital processes according to business goals
- Work to improve our brand presence
- Suggest strategies and methods for improvement
- Stay up-to-date with digital media technologies and latest trends
- Organization and admin skills. Executes deliverables efficiently
- Prepare and manage reports
- Ensure project deadlines are met and holding people accountable
- Proven hands-on work experience in a marketing role 2+ years
- Digital Agency work experience is highly desirable.
- Experience using project management tool (Monday, ClickUp, Asana etc.)
- Not a Yes-Mam, Critical thinker
- Client-facing experience
- Familiarity with Digital Agency processes
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Communication and team management skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects at once
- Competitive and self-motivated
- Highly comfortable with learning complex & difficult to understand topics
- Ability to handle constructive feedback and take responsibility for
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Full fluency in English)
Multiplymii, a managed recruitment services company (the new aged BPO) is growing FAST and we are currently looking for a Marketing Assistant who desires to be part of an exciting organization that rewards and appreciates its team members. This position is long term and we are looking for someone with in depth experience in a junior marketing role that understands how to research, analyse and most importantly keep a handle of all marketing related initiatives.
One unique benefit for you is that MultiplyMii will be there to hold your hand every step of the way, providing you with onboarding guidance, professional training, and attempts to cross every barrier to success as early as possible. We are here to give you every opportunity to succeed in this job and build yourself a stable, secure future.
- Competitive salary
- Training and mentorship
- Awesome culture and work from home set-up
- SSS, Philhealth, and Pag-ibig
- Healthcare (HMO)
- 13th Month Pay
- Paid incentive leave
- Annual performance review