is a fast-growing startup that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We build products to give organizations a consistent way to manage their move to cloud-based IT infrastructures for running their applications. Our products enable companies large and small to mix and match AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, and other clouds as well as on-premises environments, easing their ability to deliver new applications for their business.
About The Role
Marketing Operations is a critical team under the GTM Operations umbrella that prioritizes the lead lifecycle, manages day-to-day marketing initiatives, and the organization’s MarTech stack.
As part of the Marketing Operations organization, you will be a key partner to the Demand Generation teams to drive and execute on the Marketing Operations and lead lifecycle strategy across multiple segments and regions. This is a great opportunity to build a career in a fast growing, constantly evolving startup environment.
The Senior Marketing Campaign Analyst delivers the information that drives the business. The Campaign Analyst translates the client marketing requests into actual output files that will touch customers or prospects. The Campaign Analyst role requires knowledge of both marketing and technical database system/campaign management software. Successful Campaign Analysts are able to identify and resolve potential issues before campaign execution and possess a detailed knowledge of the entire campaign process
In This Role, You Can Expect To
- Oversee day-to-day campaign execution and initiatives. Examples include
- Managing email marketing campaigns, landing page requests, SFDC and Marketo program build out, analyze engagement metrics and A/B testing
- Managing incoming operations requests and the operations ticket queue
- Assist and facilitate webinar production to ensure consistent on quality and customer experience
- Support Revenue Marketing, Partner Marketing and Field Marketing teams to execute go-to-market campaigns, audience targeting, list segmentation and list upload
- Work within the Marketing Ops teams to identify and priority touchpoints and attributes that support audience segmentation, campaign activation, and measurement
- Interface directly with internal team and stakeholders (internal customers)
You May Be a Good Fit If
- 2+ years’ experience working in operations, analytics, or a similar role preferred
- Skilled in Marketo, Salesforce and Leandata preferred (Marketo Champion a plus)
- Excellent troubleshooting, problem-solving, and optimization mindset
- Ability to escalate and communicate risks to management and relevant stakeholders
- Passionate about omni-channel user journeys
- Demonstrated ability to translate business and platform requirements into marketing campaigns/MarTech logic
- Some experience with audience segmentation, targeting, and measurement
- Maintain a learning mindset and the ability understand concepts and system logic
- Strong communication skills and experience working in cross-functional teams
- Self starter and excellent in self management, experience in working with remote teams