We are currently hiring a Marketing Communications Manager who will be responsible for managing the design, implementation, and management of a range of online & offline communication strategies.
Main Responsibilities of a Marketing Communications (Marcom) Manager
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and executing a results-driven, multi-platform communications strategy and plan in line with corporate and brand direction while reflecting local priorities
- Creating and managing all marketing materials and collateral in line with brand direction
- Implementing online marketing activities including Social Media, SEO/SEM, demand generation, leads generation, etc.
- Tracking the effectiveness of various campaigns and course-correcting as required
- Managing communications spend and working with vendors and agencies, to create and/or localize communications and marketing activities and develop supporting assets
- Leading the planning and implementation of PR and initiatives related to the brand.
- You have a degree in Marketing, Business Administration or a related field.
- You have prior experience in a similar role.
- You are proficient in developing, executing, and measuring demand generation programs that keep customers and prospects engaged throughout the funnel.
- Strong knowledge of content development and SEM.
- A strong network of PR and media contacts would be highly advantageous.
- You have exceptional verbal & written communication skills.
- You have a high level of attention to detail including a proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and are adept at building relationships with different stakeholders.