Empower the Individual Through Crypto
Gemini is a crypto exchange and custodian that allows customers to buy, sell, store, and earn more than 30 cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, bitcoin cash, ether, litecoin, and Zcash. Gemini is a New York trust company that is subject to the capital reserve requirements, cybersecurity requirements, and banking compliance standards set forth by the New York State Department of Financial Services and the New York Banking Law. Gemini was founded in 2014 by twin brothers Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss to empower the individual through crypto.
Crypto is about giving you greater choice, independence, and opportunity. We are here to help you on your journey. We build crypto products that are simple, elegant, and secure. Whether you are an individual or an institution, we want to help you buy, sell, and store your bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Crypto is not just a technology, it's a movement.
At Gemini, our mission is to empower the individual and that includes giving our employees flexibility of choice — our Office Optional Policy allows employees to choose to work from one of our physical locations or from home.
Select roles that are location-specific will still be eligible for flexible schedules.
The Department: Marketing and Communications, Asia Pacific
We believe that the world should know and love Gemini. In Marketing and Communications, we spend our days crafting the Gemini story and telling it to the people who need to hear it. This team sits between our product and the market, and is a key growth driver for every aspect of the organization. We have a holistic philosophy that combines research, data, brand marketing, acquisition and retention tactics, PR, and all aspects of consumer & customer-facing communications.
The Role: Marketing Communications Intern
Our team is looking for a motivated Intern to optimise our marketing communications strategy and support our institutional and retail product offerings in APAC.
The Intern will help establish local best practices in organic and paid digital marketing, social media, affiliate marketing, email marketing, digital content, PR, and other areas. The Intern will focus on the rest of APAC and emerging markets in APAC.
This role will sit in Gemini's Singapore offices and will report into the Principal, Marketing Communications, working closely with the central Marketing and Communications departments.
- Support online and offline omni-channel marketing campaigns activations for the designated markets
- Coordinate marketing operations and assist in brand promotions and activities
- Manage and coordinate PR efforts with different key opinion leaders for online and/or offline events
- Manage social media accounts and curate/adapt content from global assets for postings and/or live-streaming sessions
- Liaise with US-based teams, marketing, communications and design teams to optimize customer experience and ensure brand consistency
- Analyse competitors footprint in the region
- Create the online content roadmap for the region
It Pays to Work Here
- This opportunity is for students who are available for a full-time internship (minimum of 6 months), from December 2021 - May 2022 only
- Candidate should be enrolled in a Singapore university, Singaporean / Singapore PR studying abroad
- Full-time undergraduate and graduate students majoring in Marketing, Communications or related fields
- Keen interest in the cryptocurrency space
- Strong project management and organisation skills
- Strong knowledge in marketing communications for Southeast Asia / Asia (preferred)
- Bilingual proficiency in English and a Southeast Asian language (preferred)
We take a holistic approach to compensation at Gemini, which includes:
At Gemini, we strive to build diverse teams that reflect the people we want to empower through our products, and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. Equal Opportunity is the Law, and Gemini is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. If you have a specific need that requires accommodation, please let a member of the People Team know.
- Competitive Compensation and Profit-Sharing Equity
- Flexible vacation policy
- Retirement Plan Matching
- Generous Parental leave
- Comprehensive health plans
- Training and professional development