Opera is looking for a Marketing & Community Specialist to join the Opera Web3 team and help with growing the Opera Web3 community in Philippines. The ideal candidate will have a huge passion for Web3 and a digitally-savvy marketing mind to manage creative campaigns and marketing activities with the Opera Web3 community.On our team, you will develop and execute engaging campaigns for Opera Web3 users and focus on user acquisition in collaboration with crypto influencers. You will cooperate with world-class ad network account managers and third-party agencies to bring the best results to key KPIs.
About Opera and Web 3
Opera launched the first web browser with an integrated cryptocurrency wallet and basic Web3 support back in 2018. The beta release of the Crypto Browser Project marks the beginning of a new journey. We are now providing our users and the industry with a dedicated Web3 browser, taking an active role in shaping the next generation of the Web and its relevant aspect of decentralisation. Browsers will continue to play a crucial role in the decentralised internet and the Crypto Browser Project reflects our strategy to craft products that put Web3 in the centerstage, inviting the blockchain community to join this mission.
- Experience with Web3 & Crypto communities is a must requirement for success of this role.
- Measure and report community engagement results from social media & discord. Provide reports on feedback and sentiment.
- Identify national social trends & new topics in crypto.
- Develop relationships and execute campaigns with crypto influencers and relevant partners.
- Brainstorm new approaches to community and influencer campaigns.
- Provide support on social media and discord activities.
- Interest and passion for the crypto industry is a must!
- Excellent spoken and written English & Filipino with a focus on copywriting.
- Knowledge of Crypto trends and language.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- In-depth knowledge of the social media marketing industry is a plus.
- Previous experience with community management is a plus.
Opera is a global web innovator, headquartered in Oslo, Norway and listed on the NASDAQ stock exchange (NASDAQ: OPRA). In January 2022, Opera unveiled the beta version of its Crypto Browser Project, a dedicated web3 browsing experience that currently supports Ethereum and will integrate more chains in the near future. The browser was launched on Desktop and mobile with Android being available now and iOS launching soon.
Opera is a leading global internet brand with an engaged and growing base of over 380 million average monthly active users. Building on 25 years of innovation, starting with our browser products, we are increasingly leveraging our brand as well as our massive and highly active user base in order to expand our offerings and our business. Today, we offer users across Europe, Africa and Asia a range of products and services that include our PC and mobile browsers.
Opera is headquartered in Oslo, Norway with major offices in Poland, China, Estonia and Sweden, as well as a presence in many additional countries.