We are looking for candidates who possess the ability to think both creatively and analytically. Content manager duties include producing and publishing content, writing, editing and proofreading, formulating content strategies and managing a content team, among other tasks.
Content managers should be comfortable finding creative ways of building an online presence, as well as using analytics in the formulation of a content strategy. Here, content is defined as articles, blog posts, use cases, social media images and videos.
Content Manager Responsibilities:
- Writing, editing and proofreading content.
- Managing a content team consisting of writers, graphic designers, videographers, etc.
- Formulating a cross-platform content strategy.
- Brainstorm with team members to develop new ideas.
- Build a following on social media.
- Track web analytics to ascertain content engagement levels.
- Manage content across all platforms, including blog and social media.
Content Manager Requirements:
- Experience in writing articles and blog posts.
- Adept at keyword placement and SEO best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Creativity and the ability to develop original content.
- Ability to develop content that provokes engagement.
- Salary range: $4,000 to $7,000