Responsible for leading the marketing department to maximize Marketing ROI & Sales Pipeline Value by evaluating and developing marketing strategies, planning and coordinating marketing efforts, communicating the marketing plans to those involved, and building awareness and positioning for our company's brand.
The Marketing Director owns and oversees Marketing OKRs. They understand the ins and outs of marketing strategy, campaign execution, analysis & reporting, and staff management — all while keeping tight control over the bottom line. This role is accountable for the marketing budget and ROI. This role is part analyst, part strategist, part manager, that creates and implements strategies, tactics, campaigns, and brand messaging.
- At least 3 years of experience as a marketing manager or equivalent in a B2B setting
- Deep experience in ecommerce industry and/or working with DTC ecommerce brands
- Hands-on experience in developing and executing on marketing strategies for agencies or SaaS companies
- Direct management experience in managing a small team of 3-10
- Track record of growing revenue for B2B companies
- You must resonate with our Vivid Vision 2022
- Health Insurance Coverage
- Internet Allowance
- A library of internal resources and training
- Paid Time Offs (30 days annual)
- Performance Based Incentives and Bonuses
- Bi-annual all-expenses-paid company workation
- Outcome-Focused Environment
- Hear what our employees say about working with us ( link )