About the Role
Omnilytics is looking for a Director of Marketing to join, build and lead our fast-growing team. You will be responsible for collaborating with cross-functional leaders to drive awareness, demand, and conversion.
This is an extraordinary opportunity for a strong Marketing leader to lead the company on its goal to become an industry leader in market intelligence by empowering business decisions with data.
You will lead all parts of the Marketing team and report to the VP of Revenue. Your responsibilities will be:
- Define, build and execute go-to marketing strategies that support the commercial objective of the company
- Lead and own demand generation. Work closely with the sales and BD teams to align key efforts around lead generation and customer/partner enablement
- Manage and nurture leads and make sure they are programmatically and predictably talked to, qualified, confirmed, and managed
- Responsible for defining and overseeing marketing budgets, OKRs and reporting
- Own the corporate brand and messaging, including market differentiation, customer feedback, and market traction
- Focus on company brand awareness through the web, publications, ads, responses to inquiries from the media, press releases, analyst relations, speaking engagements, notable events and marketing opportunities
- Disseminate brand, customer, and product feedback across the organization
- Support sales team with collaterals, webinars, etc.
- Partner with the customer success team to develop a customer-centric marketing and retention program agenda
- Build, lead, coach and retain a team of high performing marketing professionals covering content, product marketing, customer marketing, performance marketing and media
You'll be a good fit for this role if you possess the following traits:
Creative problem solver. When new projects or goals are presented you figure out the best way to make them happen with the budget and resources at hand.
Broad Marketing experience. You’re a jack of all trades when it comes to marketing and understands the needs of different business functions so you can be hands-on as needed.
Thrives in a fast-paced environment. You have no problem multi-tasking and balancing priorities while adapting to changes.
Excellent communication skills. As an effective communicator, you convey information in a clear, concise and credible manner verbally and in writing.
- 10+ years of marketing experience in B2B SaaS in a startup or SME setting
- 5+ years of a proven hands-on track record for successful global demand generation programs in B2B SaaS environment with a focus on digital
- 3+ years direct experience with carrying a commit, managing a marketing budget, including headcount and non-headcount resources
- P&L and revenue ownership experience
- Startup and/or agency experience
- Track record in hiring and managing a marketing team that hits demand gen targets
- A digital-first marketer with experience in paid media, SEO and performance marketing
- In-depth experience in marketing automation
- Excellent project management and organizational skills, with the ability to run, coordinate and track multiple simultaneous projects and deliverables in a highly dynamic and constantly evolving context
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills, with the ability to comfortably interface with all levels of management and to communicate cross-functionally in a structured and clear manner to influence the outcome.
- An inclusive people leader that believes in leading by example
- An effective collaborator with a growth mindset. Demonstrated leadership skills, with a willingness to collaborate internally and externally
- Build processes that can be handed off as the team grows
This is your chance to join us in helping businesses around the world make better decisions with data.
Disclaimer: Singapore EP sponsorship is not available