We are looking for our ideal Marketing Director to join our globally remote, super-star team at AweSM Sales & Marketing on a full-time basis.
AweSM is a dynamic 14-member remote company. We teach (mainly) European entrepreneurs, (coaches, consultants, trainers and experts) how to sell their knowledge, and how to build and scale their online businesses. Our programs are in Norwegian/Swedish and English (knowledge of Norwegian and Swedish not required, our work language is English).
Our whole team and departmental meetings and trainings are in Europe/Asia time zones.
You will be joining us at an exciting time as we continue to scale our business, sharpen our focus and accomplish our goals.
At AweSM, we have intrinsic core values:
- Customer-oriented: we deliver - with love - AweSM results for our clients
- One-step ahead: we show the way, we take risks to help clients see what’s possible
- Growth-mindset: we always challenge ourselves to be better
- Open & honest: we say the truth, we are willing to share both our brilliance and our vulnerabilities
We want someone who shares these values. We are looking for a team-player, a leader, a candidate with enthusiasm and big ideas. But most importantly, we are looking for a passionate person who is proactive, who thrives when they succeed, and who looks forward to the next challenge.
This is not just another job. This is an opportunity to work with a talented, dynamic team. One that cares about people and who enjoy success.
- Manage and oversee the company’s marketing strategy, implementation, growth, and reporting thereof
- Work with and guide a remote team of 4 people; our AweSM copywriter, funnel builder, traffic manager, and content production manager
- Create tracking and reporting solutions to measure campaign success and optimization for future campaigns
- Manage the process and booking of weekly webinar (40-50) calls
- Continuously develop, analyze and optimize marketing campaigns, including running tests and implementing strategies
- Oversee and manage our website maintenance and product marketing
- Design, organize and implement email marketing campaigns and workflows
- Need to be comfortable in front of a camera for possible live and recorded video projects
- 3 + years of experience with B2C marketing in knowledge business(es) (not e-comm)
- 5 + years of experience with digital and growth marketing. Content production, paid advertising, SEO/SEM, social media, marketing analytics & automation
- A thorough understanding of online digital businesses, funnel building and how to acquire new customers
- The ability to develop and drive user and revenue growth strategies and measure success based on data and analysis
- Experience running campaigns on major digital ad platforms: Facebook/Instagram Ads, YouTube ads, Google Ads, and even maybe some others
- Knowledge and experience with modern marketing funnel platforms and analytics, specifically Infusionsoft and UTM tracking
- Excellent analytical skills and an ability to interpret data to create actionable plans
- Strong attention to detail and project management skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, and manage time pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Prior experience working on or with remote teams
- Heard of and ideally studied with one or more of these: Dan Kennedy, Todd Brown, Ryan Deiss, Frank Kern, Russel Brunson
- Nice to have: Degree in Marketing, or a related field
What We Offer/Benefits and Perks
- Freedom and responsibility, with control and ownership over what you deliver to us
- Remuneration and benefits will be discussed in person with the successful candidate/s
If you do not have the experience, share these values or have that burning desire to work in a fast-paced digital environment, that is OK. There is a better position out there for you, so please save our time and yours and continue scrolling.
If you have what it takes and can commit your time and effort to create growth opportunities for AweSM, our clients and, yourself, we want to hear from you.
Please apply by sending us your resume and a short introductory video (max. 5 min) telling us why you are the right fit for our AweSM team to [email protected] Applications without a video will not be considered.