Full-time, remote role. Working with a global marketing team in London, Nigeria, the US, and the Philippines.
Are you a passionate Marketer looking for a new challenge? Are you ready to execute your own campaigns?
Join a next-generation university making high-quality affordable education available worldwide. Nexford University is looking for a full-time Marketing Executive to join our marketing team in London.
You will report to the Head of Content to help plan and execute targeted marketing campaigns to drive enrollment. The role comes with a high level of autonomy for a forward-thinking marketer who is looking for a step up in their career. We want creativity, attention-to-detail and, data loving-digital natives!
You’ll work closely with Growth Marketing Manager to take data insights and run experiments to ensure conversion throughout the entire funnel. You’ll also collaborate across the entire global organization including the technology team and academic team.
- Contribute to and execute content campaigns and webinars
- Edit the website and blog
- Contribute to organic social media
- Understand the customer by gathering and maintaining testimonials
- Identify target audiences and what their needs are to align core messaging
- Implement best-practice email and design for optimal performance
- Reporting on overall performance and the outcome of experiments
- Review competitors and provide optimization suggestions
- Keep up with the latest marketing trends and come up with ideas to test
- Proven track record of contributing to marketing campaigns
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently under pressure
- Strong attention to detail and quality-obsessed
- Able to get actionable insights from data
- Progressive attitude and growth mindset
- Effective communication and collaboration skills
- Experience working independently with minimal supervision
The ideal candidate
- 2+ years' experience as a marketing executive
- Experience with marketing automation tools such as Hubspot or Marketo desirable
- Experience managing social media accounts desirable
- Experience with CMS desirable
- Passionate about getting the most out of your campaigns
- HTML experience desirable
- Fluent English proficiency
- Undergraduate degree
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
About Nexford University
Nexford University is a next-generation university based in Washington DC offering a competency-based learning model. Nexford’s mission is to enable greater social and economic mobility by providing an affordable high-quality education that will positively impact millions of lives around the world.
Nexford offers the following degrees and certificates: Associate of Applied Science in Business (AAS), Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), MBA, nine undergraduate certificates and three graduate certificates in the field of business. Nexford provides learners with a fully online global education based on mastery of competencies relevant in the workplace. A global team of faculty and advisors support learning and professional success through the innovative use of technology, such as AI and machine learning.
For more information, visit www.nexford.org