The Marketing Executive drives company campaigning, newsletter, branding and sales kits.
Also, the Marketing Executive will work closely with HR Manager in the planning for marketing materials such as newsletter, social posts, sales kits, presentation deck and branding.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer.
Duties and Responsibilities
The work of Marketing Executive includes but is not limited to the following:
- Develop marketing strategy and media contents to support regional sales needs and provide localization when necessary.
- Generate and maintenance of marketing collaterals like presentation, videos and prints via collaboration with creative team and / or PR agency
- Manage all merchandise ordering and inventory
- Manage and organise all sales kits, brochures, marketing materials
- Being the correspondence and manage company’s official media channels including website, blogs, newsletter, social media like Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Plan and monitor product launches, exhibitions and other events, speaking for the company in events, manage public relation
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, or equivalent is required.
- Minimum 3 years of marketing and graphic/digital design experience preferably Skills and Requirements
- Proficiency in English
- Track record in media relation, digital media marketing, strong knowledge in online, social media, web and search marketing is preferred.
- Good writing, presentation and communication skills, efficient to communicate across functions and regions are advantages.
- An ability to stick to strict deadlines
- An ability to prioritise and delegate
- Creativity and commercial awareness