The Marketing Generalist will perform all marketing functions including communications, media, and advertising materials to effectively market our company’s products and brand to our customers and prospects. As an emerging leader, you will research competitors and identify market trends. Working collaboratively with the Cloud Focus team you will establish and carry out the company’s vision for our products, marketing, and our brand design. You will progressively take on more responsibility to drive the marketing for Cloud Focus. Our ideal candidate will strive for a leadership role with a team of people.
• Assist with the marketing-related copy for internal and external use and help design valuable content, from guides and presentations to videos and infographics.
• Write copy for marketing and communication material, including press releases, infographics, and social media posts.
• Coordinate with team members to gather images, logos, stats, and content to use in various creative projects.
• Graphic design and production of promotional materials including print, digital, and video production.
• Research and recommend new ideas for strengthening the Cloud Focus brand. Assist department leads with updating and maintaining social media communications for the company; meet weekly with leadership to ensure marketing KPI’s are being met.
• Assist with the coordination of company events.
• Assists with the development of market strategies.
• Collaborate with management to translate business goals into unique brand and product experiences.
EDUCATION / QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred, or 4+ years’ work experience or equivalent in a related field.
• Demonstrated analytical skills and aptitude
• Demonstrated experience in product photography and video.
• Demonstrate hands-on skills in the latest Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premier, WordPress, etc.
• Experience working in website development and management preferably in WordPress, WordPress plugins.
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including Internet Explorer, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
• Excellent communication skills, including excellent listening skills.
• Strong customer service skills and ability to work in a dynamic team environment.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced multi-task environment.
• Experience as a Creative Assistant or Marketing Assistant a must.
• Possess an understanding of multimedia design and experience building files for both print and digital.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and remain flexible through multiple revisions while keeping a keen attention to detail.
• Highly detail-oriented.
• Excellent Presentation Skills