Hacktiv8 is an online rapid education program that prepares absolute beginners into job-ready developers to work in high-growth tech careers in Indonesia. We do this using Income Share Agreement, a payment program that helps students defer their tuition for a percentage of their future income.
If you are passionate about education and technology and you are excited to create positive social change to enable people to launch their career, and if you appreciate learning and see yourself as a lifelong learner. - and (of course) if you enjoy fast-moving environments where experimentation is encouraged, that are signs that you are a good fit for us!
As a Head of Marketing, your responsibilities include developing plans to help establish our brand, allocating resources to different projects, and setting short-term and long-term department goals. If you’re a skilled Marketing strategist, able to inspire your team members, we’d like to meet you.
- Craft strategies for all Marketing teams, including Digital, Advertising, Communications and Creative
- Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department
- Set, monitor and report on team goals
- Design branding, positioning and pricing strategies
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages and promotional material)
- Analyze consumer behavior and determine customer personas
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
- Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes and new products and features)
- Coordinate sales, partnership, and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness
- Work experience as Head of Marketing or VP Marketing, preferably within our industry
- Experience running successful marketing campaign
- Solid knowledge of web analytics and Google Adwords
- Experience with CRM software
- Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals
- Analytical mind